MypleStory Forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MypleStory Forums
MypleStory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» #MUST READ# How To join the Staff as a GM/GFX/DEV/ADMIN .
Lately most of my posts are getting deleted. EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 2:22 pm by love you xx z

» DualBlader 4th job broken
Lately most of my posts are getting deleted. EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 1:14 pm by katy-perry

» Is this server ever update since the last updates?
Lately most of my posts are getting deleted. EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 12:52 pm by nedo

» Prizes/JQ/Cool Maps
Lately most of my posts are getting deleted. EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:13 pm by teddiexbear

» What job is best?
Lately most of my posts are getting deleted. EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 3:59 am by alicekitty02

» GM Application
Lately most of my posts are getting deleted. EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 6:20 pm by [GM]Logan

» Server Down?
Lately most of my posts are getting deleted. EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 3:43 am by Bronzy

» Justin's GM application.
Lately most of my posts are getting deleted. EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:11 pm by Empathyy

» daniel gm app :)
Lately most of my posts are getting deleted. EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:10 pm by Empathyy

» Chris's GM application
Lately most of my posts are getting deleted. EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:08 pm by Empathyy

» GM Application Windsweper1980
Lately most of my posts are getting deleted. EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:05 pm by Empathyy

» About Gigit and This Server…..
Lately most of my posts are getting deleted. EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:02 pm by Empathyy

» Please some one help me!
Lately most of my posts are getting deleted. EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Empathyy

» Hello :) (just a random post)
Lately most of my posts are getting deleted. EmptySun May 26, 2013 5:36 am by Boliz

» Launcher Music
Lately most of my posts are getting deleted. EmptySat May 25, 2013 11:06 pm by WhatIsTheLauncherMusic

Vote for us!
MapleStory Top 100
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 256 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:11 am

Lately most of my posts are getting deleted.

4 posters

Go down

Lately most of my posts are getting deleted. Empty Lately most of my posts are getting deleted.

Post by Kill4Fun Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:37 pm

I've noticed that a lot of my posts are getting deleted lately.It's either Gigit,Dicks or Amanda who did this.

Kill4Fun

Back to top Go down

Lately most of my posts are getting deleted. Empty Re: Lately most of my posts are getting deleted.

Post by Dicks Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:07 pm

Havent done it, I never wont delete any of your posts they are usually clear and relevant.

Dicks

Back to top Go down

Lately most of my posts are getting deleted. Empty Re: Lately most of my posts are getting deleted.

Post by Cherrys Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:55 pm

If your post contain swear words or seem to be purposely for getting more posts they will be deleted, due to the Forum Event~ So that there isn't just random spammers who win because of Random posts repeating what has already been said before, and or posting meaningless statement.

~Most of your posts have been deleted because of swearing
Cherrys
Cherrys

Back to top Go down

Post by Kill4Fun Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:53 pm

Cherrys wrote:If your post contain swear words or seem to be purposely for getting more posts they will be deleted, due to the Forum Event~ So that there isn't just random spammers who win because of Random posts repeating what has already been said before, and or posting meaningless statement.

~Most of your posts have been deleted because of swearing

Well for example you posted 7 posts in a row in the Bug Report.,you could have used the edit button but you didn't.You did that clearly for the Forum Event.

Kill4Fun

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherrys Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:08 pm

Lol? I would care about the forum event y?~~~ I can't even benefit from it
and didn't want to use edit because it would jumble some important bugs together making it harder to read and or understand.
Cherrys
Cherrys

Back to top Go down

Post by Kill4Fun Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:56 am

Cherrys wrote:Lol? I would care about the forum event y?~~~ I can't even benefit from it
and didn't want to use edit because it would jumble some important bugs together making it harder to read and or understand.

No,it won't.You just put a few spaces,that's all.

Kill4Fun

Back to top Go down

Post by SnapBack Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:16 am

She has no way in benefiting from the forum event, as she already is a GM, and I've noticed you do post some weird stuff, seems to me you are just trying to get your post count up...
SnapBack
SnapBack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum