MypleStory Forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MypleStory Forums
MypleStory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» #MUST READ# How To join the Staff as a GM/GFX/DEV/ADMIN .
Cant Get Haystacks for the A Bite of Hay Quest EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 2:22 pm by love you xx z

» DualBlader 4th job broken
Cant Get Haystacks for the A Bite of Hay Quest EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 1:14 pm by katy-perry

» Is this server ever update since the last updates?
Cant Get Haystacks for the A Bite of Hay Quest EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 12:52 pm by nedo

» Prizes/JQ/Cool Maps
Cant Get Haystacks for the A Bite of Hay Quest EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:13 pm by teddiexbear

» What job is best?
Cant Get Haystacks for the A Bite of Hay Quest EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 3:59 am by alicekitty02

» GM Application
Cant Get Haystacks for the A Bite of Hay Quest EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 6:20 pm by [GM]Logan

» Server Down?
Cant Get Haystacks for the A Bite of Hay Quest EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 3:43 am by Bronzy

» Justin's GM application.
Cant Get Haystacks for the A Bite of Hay Quest EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:11 pm by Empathyy

» daniel gm app :)
Cant Get Haystacks for the A Bite of Hay Quest EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:10 pm by Empathyy

» Chris's GM application
Cant Get Haystacks for the A Bite of Hay Quest EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:08 pm by Empathyy

» GM Application Windsweper1980
Cant Get Haystacks for the A Bite of Hay Quest EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:05 pm by Empathyy

» About Gigit and This Server…..
Cant Get Haystacks for the A Bite of Hay Quest EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:02 pm by Empathyy

» Please some one help me!
Cant Get Haystacks for the A Bite of Hay Quest EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Empathyy

» Hello :) (just a random post)
Cant Get Haystacks for the A Bite of Hay Quest EmptySun May 26, 2013 5:36 am by Boliz

» Launcher Music
Cant Get Haystacks for the A Bite of Hay Quest EmptySat May 25, 2013 11:06 pm by WhatIsTheLauncherMusic

Vote for us!
MapleStory Top 100
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 256 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:11 am

Cant Get Haystacks for the A Bite of Hay Quest

5 posters

Go down

Cant Get Haystacks for the A Bite of Hay Quest Empty Cant Get Haystacks for the A Bite of Hay Quest

Post by ienyczhtxp Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:00 am

I'm trying to get the bundles of Hay for Mir but I've been hitting the haystacks with normal attacks forever but the haystacks won't give me any bundles of hay. I even tried forfeiting and re-doing the quest but it still wont work. Any idea how to get the bundles?

ienyczhtxp

Back to top Go down

Cant Get Haystacks for the A Bite of Hay Quest Empty Re: Cant Get Haystacks for the A Bite of Hay Quest

Post by Revaicon Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:12 am

Try making an explorer, and then at level 10, use @myple --> job advance --> Evan. Not sure if the other quests are bugged. Sad

Revaicon

Back to top Go down

Cant Get Haystacks for the A Bite of Hay Quest Empty Re: Cant Get Haystacks for the A Bite of Hay Quest

Post by ienyczhtxp Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:16 am

Okay, I'll try that. Thanks lol been hitting the haystack for half an hour with no luck.

ienyczhtxp

Back to top Go down

Post by SnapBack Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:36 am

You really dont need to do quests lol... just sayin
SnapBack
SnapBack

Back to top Go down

Post by ienyczhtxp Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:42 am

Ohh okay. I never played the new jobs so I wasn't sure if it was required or not. Won't waste my time on em now.

ienyczhtxp

Back to top Go down

Post by SnapBack Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:45 am

Yeah, you level too quick to even consider to do quests xD
SnapBack
SnapBack

Back to top Go down

Post by Revaicon Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:51 am

Oh my bad, I thought it was a necessary quest to get Mir in the first place. ;o If it's just a side quest for rewards, then yeah SnapBack is completely right. xD
Also, if you want help/a friend to talk to, add me in-game, I'll help you start out. ^_^

Revaicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherrys Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:41 am

~
The quests in the beginning for evans, give SP, however you must make an explorer then @myple at lvl 10. Making these quests unable to obtain. These quests are useless and will not effect your skill build in any way.
As long as you remember, to always max buffs first, and attacks after.
For the first 10-30 lvls u will not have the correct # of SP, but all shall turn out fine, if u do the above Smile.
~
Cherrys
Cherrys

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronzy Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:55 pm

Cherrys wrote:~
The quests in the beginning for evans, give SP, however you must make an explorer then @myple at lvl 10. Making these quests unable to obtain. These quests are useless and will not effect your skill build in any way.
As long as you remember, to always max buffs first, and attacks after.
For the first 10-30 lvls u will not have the correct # of SP, but all shall turn out fine, if u do the above Smile.
~

Can't you just use the stone in FM?
Bronzy
Bronzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down