MypleStory Forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MypleStory Forums
MypleStory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» #MUST READ# How To join the Staff as a GM/GFX/DEV/ADMIN .
Review the cost of donator items (they're too high) EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 2:22 pm by love you xx z

» DualBlader 4th job broken
Review the cost of donator items (they're too high) EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 1:14 pm by katy-perry

» Is this server ever update since the last updates?
Review the cost of donator items (they're too high) EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 12:52 pm by nedo

» Prizes/JQ/Cool Maps
Review the cost of donator items (they're too high) EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:13 pm by teddiexbear

» What job is best?
Review the cost of donator items (they're too high) EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 3:59 am by alicekitty02

» GM Application
Review the cost of donator items (they're too high) EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 6:20 pm by [GM]Logan

» Server Down?
Review the cost of donator items (they're too high) EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 3:43 am by Bronzy

» Justin's GM application.
Review the cost of donator items (they're too high) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:11 pm by Empathyy

» daniel gm app :)
Review the cost of donator items (they're too high) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:10 pm by Empathyy

» Chris's GM application
Review the cost of donator items (they're too high) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:08 pm by Empathyy

» GM Application Windsweper1980
Review the cost of donator items (they're too high) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:05 pm by Empathyy

» About Gigit and This Server…..
Review the cost of donator items (they're too high) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:02 pm by Empathyy

» Please some one help me!
Review the cost of donator items (they're too high) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Empathyy

» Hello :) (just a random post)
Review the cost of donator items (they're too high) EmptySun May 26, 2013 5:36 am by Boliz

» Launcher Music
Review the cost of donator items (they're too high) EmptySat May 25, 2013 11:06 pm by WhatIsTheLauncherMusic

Vote for us!
MapleStory Top 100
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 256 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:11 am

Review the cost of donator items (they're too high)

4 posters

Go down

Are the prices of donator items too high?

Review the cost of donator items (they're too high) I_vote_lcap91%Review the cost of donator items (they're too high) I_vote_rcap 91% 
[ 10 ]
Review the cost of donator items (they're too high) I_vote_lcap9%Review the cost of donator items (they're too high) I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 11

Review the cost of donator items (they're too high) Empty Review the cost of donator items (they're too high)

Post by Revaicon Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:09 pm

I believe the prices for the donator items are overly expensive. Two examples:

- Purple surfboard = 2000 DP = $17 (I don't think anyone would ever make that purchase)
- The scrolls (WS, lucky day, and especially protection) could be given in bundles (ex: 5) instead of just one - I mean, to be realistic, I don't see anyone spending $15 on ONE protection scroll, especially since people usually need to buy more than a few of them.

If the items were more reasonably priced, it would better entice people to donate. Even if you put the prices down, you won't lose money, as more people will donate whereas before they wouldn't. Don't forget - the majority of players in the community aren't filthy rich and can't afford to spend $150 for 10 protection scrolls, so they probably won't bother in the first place. I know donations are primarily about supporting the server, but rewards do promote the behavior of donating, and I think you would get more support if the prices were lowered.

Anyway that's just my two cents, feel free to take it as you wish. Smile

Revaicon

Back to top Go down

Review the cost of donator items (they're too high) Empty Re: Review the cost of donator items (they're too high)

Post by whomedude Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:23 am

Peronally speaking im planning on making a $70+ donation sometime but the rewards are quite bad atm :/ they can:

1. get better rewards
2. put prices down
3. maybe add an explanation to some rewards?

also maybe an option of changing them into vote points?

whomedude

Back to top Go down

Review the cost of donator items (they're too high) Empty Re: Review the cost of donator items (they're too high)

Post by Dicks Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:56 am

Not at all if those items are very good & those who dont donate cant get them.

Dont know does these but if is they are good to be quite expensive but maybe a little bit edit to the prices would be good like Surfboad = 12$.

Buuut yeah quite expensive. drunken

Dicks

Back to top Go down

Post by Revaicon Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:27 pm

Even $12 is too high for a snowboard. It's far from an end-game item, and isn't worth that much. Can someone honestly say they would pay $12 for it?

I'm not trying to put anyone down here, and like I said, I know donations are really for server support and that the rewards are just a small way of saying thank you, but they could easily be more accessible. I really believe more people would donate if the rewards were better priced. Because let's face it, the majority of donations are made for the rewards and not solely for server support.

Revaicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronzy Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:34 pm

+1 to this! I just saw this yesterday when you told me about it in Buddy Chat and I was like, wtf...?
Bronzy
Bronzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down