MypleStory Forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MypleStory Forums
MypleStory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» #MUST READ# How To join the Staff as a GM/GFX/DEV/ADMIN .
I think it's the time to create a new server EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 2:22 pm by love you xx z

» DualBlader 4th job broken
I think it's the time to create a new server EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 1:14 pm by katy-perry

» Is this server ever update since the last updates?
I think it's the time to create a new server EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 12:52 pm by nedo

» Prizes/JQ/Cool Maps
I think it's the time to create a new server EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:13 pm by teddiexbear

» What job is best?
I think it's the time to create a new server EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 3:59 am by alicekitty02

» GM Application
I think it's the time to create a new server EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 6:20 pm by [GM]Logan

» Server Down?
I think it's the time to create a new server EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 3:43 am by Bronzy

» Justin's GM application.
I think it's the time to create a new server EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:11 pm by Empathyy

» daniel gm app :)
I think it's the time to create a new server EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:10 pm by Empathyy

» Chris's GM application
I think it's the time to create a new server EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:08 pm by Empathyy

» GM Application Windsweper1980
I think it's the time to create a new server EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:05 pm by Empathyy

» About Gigit and This Server…..
I think it's the time to create a new server EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:02 pm by Empathyy

» Please some one help me!
I think it's the time to create a new server EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Empathyy

» Hello :) (just a random post)
I think it's the time to create a new server EmptySun May 26, 2013 5:36 am by Boliz

» Launcher Music
I think it's the time to create a new server EmptySat May 25, 2013 11:06 pm by WhatIsTheLauncherMusic

Vote for us!
MapleStory Top 100
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 256 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:11 am

I think it's the time to create a new server

3 posters

Go down

I think it's the time to create a new server Empty I think it's the time to create a new server

Post by Kill4Fun Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:11 pm

So according to many people,the server died.I think someone who can code or wz edit (preferably) and is responsible enough to hold a server should create a new server.

Kill4Fun

Back to top Go down

I think it's the time to create a new server Empty Re: I think it's the time to create a new server

Post by [Owner]Gigit Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:37 am

This is not dead .
Its alive, forever.
It would has toons of GMs if they didn't left even for a minute .

If you want updates and stuff, im working on it.

[Owner]Gigit
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

I think it's the time to create a new server Empty Re: I think it's the time to create a new server

Post by Kill4Fun Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:33 pm

[Owner]Gigit wrote:This is not dead .
Its alive, forever.
It would has toons of GMs if they didn't left even for a minute .

If you want updates and stuff, im working on it.

Oh I see,well here's a suggestion:To have a successful server you have to make it special and different so you should listen to people's suggestions.

Kill4Fun

Back to top Go down

Post by [Owner]Gigit Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:18 pm

I know Thanks .

[Owner]Gigit
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iATkuDEF Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:52 am

well just wanna ask; why did stuff went haywires for a period of time & no one seems to bother about it..?
iATkuDEF
iATkuDEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down