MypleStory Forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MypleStory Forums
MypleStory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» #MUST READ# How To join the Staff as a GM/GFX/DEV/ADMIN .
GM Application EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 2:22 pm by love you xx z

» DualBlader 4th job broken
GM Application EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 1:14 pm by katy-perry

» Is this server ever update since the last updates?
GM Application EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 12:52 pm by nedo

» Prizes/JQ/Cool Maps
GM Application EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:13 pm by teddiexbear

» What job is best?
GM Application EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 3:59 am by alicekitty02

» GM Application
GM Application EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 6:20 pm by [GM]Logan

» Server Down?
GM Application EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 3:43 am by Bronzy

» Justin's GM application.
GM Application EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:11 pm by Empathyy

» daniel gm app :)
GM Application EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:10 pm by Empathyy

» Chris's GM application
GM Application EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:08 pm by Empathyy

» GM Application Windsweper1980
GM Application EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:05 pm by Empathyy

» About Gigit and This Server…..
GM Application EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:02 pm by Empathyy

» Please some one help me!
GM Application EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Empathyy

» Hello :) (just a random post)
GM Application EmptySun May 26, 2013 5:36 am by Boliz

» Launcher Music
GM Application EmptySat May 25, 2013 11:06 pm by WhatIsTheLauncherMusic

Vote for us!
MapleStory Top 100
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 256 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:11 am

GM Application

5 posters

Go down

GM Application Empty GM Application

Post by Awoken Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:16 pm

Name: Joe
Online Times: 4PM - 10PM EST Weekdays , Normally all day on the weekends, However summer is quickly approaching so in two months I will be able to be on the server for a much larger scale of time.
IGNs: You may already know me as a former GM, my IGN was Rest, and Frost in Myplestory Beta back in day.

My previous forum name must have been removed, so here I am, contact me on skype if you want to assure it is Rest. You may also use my Skype to contact me at any time.

I would like to apply for being a GM here again for quite a number of reasons. My experience with players in the past in the server has been great, I normally know how to deal with specific situations and problems. I am one of the first five players to play the server and I am familiar with the server's history and what has to be done to make the server stable and I will do everything in my power to do so. I believe that I can help along with other GM's that you chose to hire to restore MypleStory to its former glory.

What can you do to help with the server?

Well I can help out in numerous ways, I can host events that I had learned from experience and host them in a fashion so that the server's economy will not be corrupted. I am also now taking photoshop classes and getting into making graphics, If needed I can supply graphics for the server as a side job besides supporting the server in game. I am also online a lot more often now during these days approaching towards the end of the school year, so I will be easy to get in contact with and you will always see me in game. I have also been well known for creating events that will get the server all excited about joining such as my "Maple Idol" events which have been carried out by a former GM here named Cherry while I have been absent. I will notice you if anything extreme has appended where I will have to be absent for a while, but I don't see any events like that in the future anytime soon. I will also be able to create new types of guides for our fellow MypleStory players, such as bossing guides, Monster Drop guides, and basic server only guides ( guides that will only apply to our type of server).

If a situation breaks out, what will you do?

If any type of a situation breaks out I will be sure to handle it depending on how extreme it may be. Even if the situation is out of my control such as a threat towards the server for DDosing, ect. I will be sure to inform you as soon as I hear the threat to ensure our server's safety. If it is a hacking problem, or abuse of exploit in the server I will have to investigate where the main source is coming from, and remove that player from the server. Same thing with hacking skill sets, if a player is able to bypass our Auto-Ban system, and I am able to track them down I will observe them and then reach a final decision and ban them. Other situations such as refunds will be handled by me as well, I will however need proof when refunding and make sure that the refund does not effect our economy (Ex: Someone lies about losing thirty super cubes, and demands a refund for thirty more). If a fight breaks out between users, I will allow them to solve it for them selves, unless a request for a GM to help the specific situation is required, and if it is I will be right there to settle things out.

Do you have experience as being a GM?

I have been a GM of a few servers in the past years, many of which are non-existent now. (Magical Impact, WizetMS) However I have also been a GM for this server as you may already know. I played this server and was loyal since beta, wipe after wipe I stayed and reached the first level 200 on the server which I am proud of. I was then put on Trial GM which was a big learning experience, I was on trial for about three months and I learned a lot and applied it to the server. I wish to be able to bring what I have learned back into reality.

What is your overall main goal?

My main goal here is to help people, and bring the members of our server an enjoyable experience. I plan to polish this old diamond of a server and bring it back to normal and balanced state. Pretty much that's all my goal is, helping the people of the server and and help the server its self which I hope I can do with other GM's. Smile

Well Gigit, this is the closing to my GM Application I hope that you will look it over and make the right decision, and whatever that is I will respect it. It will be truly a great honor to work side by side with you again. My username used to be "Rest" Now I am "Awoken" here and ready to protect, help and do what I must to benefit the server. Thank you for taking your time to read my application.

~From Joe (Rest, but now Awoken.)

Last edited by Awoken on Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed one typo. :))
Awoken
Awoken

Back to top Go down

GM Application Empty Re: GM Application

Post by Umbreon Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:52 pm

Rest Very Happy

Your gonna get a spot for sure!~!~! Smile

Don't know about your activity tho because you have said, over much amount of time, that you are coming back, and yet disappear for weeks/months after saying so.

and yes, it does look like your forum account has been deleted... you aren't on members list anymore.

Nice App Smile
Umbreon
Umbreon

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:36 pm

Well I came back to the forums trying to help with the little power I had, however I saw that there was not much I could do and not much that was needed so I have just been lurking the forums. Furthermore, I was first hired last pre-summer / beginning of the summer where I was active everyday, so activity should not be a problem.

Thank you, I hope that you will earn a spot as well. Smile
Awoken
Awoken

Back to top Go down

Post by [Owner]Gigit Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:04 am

You can be accepted as a GM, if so, meet in Skype (darkgigit)

[Owner]Gigit
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Rest Wed May 01, 2013 9:59 pm

Thank you so much for accepting me. Smile
[GM]Rest
[GM]Rest
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down