MypleStory Forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MypleStory Forums
MypleStory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» #MUST READ# How To join the Staff as a GM/GFX/DEV/ADMIN .
Guess banned me EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 2:22 pm by love you xx z

» DualBlader 4th job broken
Guess banned me EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 1:14 pm by katy-perry

» Is this server ever update since the last updates?
Guess banned me EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 12:52 pm by nedo

» Prizes/JQ/Cool Maps
Guess banned me EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:13 pm by teddiexbear

» What job is best?
Guess banned me EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 3:59 am by alicekitty02

» GM Application
Guess banned me EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 6:20 pm by [GM]Logan

» Server Down?
Guess banned me EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 3:43 am by Bronzy

» Justin's GM application.
Guess banned me EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:11 pm by Empathyy

» daniel gm app :)
Guess banned me EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:10 pm by Empathyy

» Chris's GM application
Guess banned me EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:08 pm by Empathyy

» GM Application Windsweper1980
Guess banned me EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:05 pm by Empathyy

» About Gigit and This Server…..
Guess banned me EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:02 pm by Empathyy

» Please some one help me!
Guess banned me EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Empathyy

» Hello :) (just a random post)
Guess banned me EmptySun May 26, 2013 5:36 am by Boliz

» Launcher Music
Guess banned me EmptySat May 25, 2013 11:06 pm by WhatIsTheLauncherMusic

Vote for us!
MapleStory Top 100
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 256 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:11 am

Guess banned me

2 posters

Go down

Guess banned me Empty Guess banned me

Post by Banned. Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:05 pm

ok so today i got banned from Guess for the follwing: Abusing jail? then he claimed there was no jail, Abusing giant pots? not even a rule, Annoying players? not even a rule, Harassing people? not a rule,

Lets see what rules he broke: Warping for no reason, no respect, he abused power by repeatably warping me then killing me.. Unlike me the rules he broke are actually rules.. He claims i am a idiot and harassing people is so obvious.. Well if its not on the rules maybe its not obvious. oh yea i filmed it Smile

Banned.

Back to top Go down

Guess banned me Empty Re: Guess banned me

Post by Matt Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:28 pm

Ian. wrote:ok so today i got banned from Guess for the follwing: Abusing jail? then he claimed there was no jail, Abusing giant pots? not even a rule, Annoying players? not even a rule, Harassing people? not a rule,

Lets see what rules he broke: Warping for no reason, no respect, he abused power by repeatably warping me then killing me.. Unlike me the rules he broke are actually rules.. He claims i am a idiot and harassing people is so obvious.. Well if its not on the rules maybe its not obvious. oh yea i filmed it Smile

Look, I told you to stop harassing players but annoying them. You kept using giant pot and guess what that annoyed players. You don't know it, but you really annoy the shit of people off. You were from beta right? Yeah, you changed everything your whole personality. ASK ANYONE? JOE? LOGAN? Hm? We all think that about you. You have no respect for GM, you don't respect what we are trying to do. DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ANNOY PEOPLE? I guess not. And guess what, no one likes you. They want you to leave and never come back. When you left from server, we were happy, but you ruined the day. It may be rude or mean, but it's the truth about the way feel about you. All you do is show off your items and pretend you are the ruler over the whole server. I tried warping you to a place away from the players, but nope, you had to go back. And also, I don't think it matters if it's on the rules or not. ITS LIFE. YOU DON'T GET THROUGH LIFE ABOUT HARASSING PEOPLE. YOU JUST DONT UNDERSTAND. You WILL NEVER understand. There may not be a law, but that doesn't mean you can just ignore it. We all think you are mean and being obnoxious. And also, you filmed it? Congratulations, but you said you wanted a ban. I took a screenshot, and also I have witnesses. We all know about it. And also, what about the forums you posted? You bitched at other players by sending posts. What about that? See? Mean. If you read this, congratulations you got through it. If you didn't then you will never know what you are and how we think about you. Good luck in life, and "adios" enemigo.

Matt
Matt
Matt
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/myplestoryguess

Back to top Go down

Post by Banned. Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:05 pm

Mattt wrote:
Ian. wrote:ok so today i got banned from Guess for the follwing: Abusing jail? then he claimed there was no jail, Abusing giant pots? not even a rule, Annoying players? not even a rule, Harassing people? not a rule,

Look, I told you to stop harassing players but annoying them. You kept using giant pot and guess what that annoyed players. You don't know it, but you really annoy the shit of people off. You were from beta right? Yeah, you changed everything your whole personality. ASK ANYONE? JOE? LOGAN? Hm? We all think that about you. You have no respect for GM, you don't respect what we are trying to do. DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ANNOY PEOPLE? I guess not. And guess what, no one likes you. They want you to leave and never come back. When you left from server, we were happy, but you ruined the day. It may be rude or mean, but it's the truth about the way feel about you. All you do is show off your items and pretend you are the ruler over the whole server. I tried warping you to a place away from the players, but nope, you had to go back. And also, I don't think it matters if it's on the rules or not. ITS LIFE. YOU DON'T GET THROUGH LIFE ABOUT HARASSING PEOPLE. YOU JUST DONT UNDERSTAND. You WILL NEVER understand. There may not be a law, but that doesn't mean you can just ignore it. We all think you are mean and being obnoxious. And also, you filmed it? Congratulations, but you said you wanted a ban. I took a screenshot, and also I have witnesses. We all know about it. And also, what about the forums you posted? You bitched at other players by sending posts. What about that? See? Mean. If you read this, congratulations you got through it. If you didn't then you will never know what you are and how we think about you. Good luck in life, and "adios" enemigo.

Matt

dude are you blind? do you see do not harass people on rules?

Banned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:14 pm

Dude, look what I wrote. BLIND TOO? I guess so. My eyes in Myple are white, so maybe I am.

"There may not be a law, but that doesn't mean you can just ignore it. We all think you are mean and being obnoxious." Look it up.

Matt
Matt
Matt
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Banned. Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:55 pm

Mattt wrote:Dude, look what I wrote. BLIND TOO? I guess so. My eyes in Myple are white, so maybe I am.

"There may not be a law, but that doesn't mean you can just ignore it. We all think you are mean and being obnoxious." Look it up.

Matt

lol w.e.

Banned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:13 pm

Got nothing else to say, I see. GG. & I wish you luck in life again, because you are you, and I can't change that. Your choice your life, you'll learn to try and deal with people around you, not be obnoxious and diss them. Adios enemigo.

Matt
Matt
Matt
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down