MypleStory Forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MypleStory Forums
MypleStory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» #MUST READ# How To join the Staff as a GM/GFX/DEV/ADMIN .
Best Suggestions EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 2:22 pm by love you xx z

» DualBlader 4th job broken
Best Suggestions EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 1:14 pm by katy-perry

» Is this server ever update since the last updates?
Best Suggestions EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 12:52 pm by nedo

» Prizes/JQ/Cool Maps
Best Suggestions EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:13 pm by teddiexbear

» What job is best?
Best Suggestions EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 3:59 am by alicekitty02

» GM Application
Best Suggestions EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 6:20 pm by [GM]Logan

» Server Down?
Best Suggestions EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 3:43 am by Bronzy

» Justin's GM application.
Best Suggestions EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:11 pm by Empathyy

» daniel gm app :)
Best Suggestions EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:10 pm by Empathyy

» Chris's GM application
Best Suggestions EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:08 pm by Empathyy

» GM Application Windsweper1980
Best Suggestions EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:05 pm by Empathyy

» About Gigit and This Server…..
Best Suggestions EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:02 pm by Empathyy

» Please some one help me!
Best Suggestions EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Empathyy

» Hello :) (just a random post)
Best Suggestions EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun May 26, 2013 5:36 am by Boliz

» Launcher Music
Best Suggestions EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat May 25, 2013 11:06 pm by WhatIsTheLauncherMusic

Vote for us!
MapleStory Top 100
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 256 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:11 am

Best Suggestions EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+7
darkrepulsor
Dabuhyu
kaiji
Kill4Fun
Bronzy
Kirito
Cherrys
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Best Suggestions EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Best Suggestions EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Cherrys Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:11 pm

1. Nebulite boxes drop from monsters
2. Low drop rate of Gachapon Tickets drops from monsters, 1 universal gachapon that gives great items.
3. Miracle cubes drops for monsters (Higher drop rate)
4. Super miracle cubes from bosses (Chaos zak) (Horntail)
5.Occupations (nxwhore) or cuber= 3x cube drop rate
6.Boss pq (High exp) (Highish Battle points 12k per run)
7.Donor GM's Very Happy?
8.Another VP exchanger instead of just the Bunny/ Rabbit 1 we have atm.

Thats all i can come up with ATM! ill add more later XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Leave any comments below if u think these are good or retarded :#.
Cherrys
Cherrys

Back to top Go down

Best Suggestions EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Best Suggestions EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Cherrys Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:13 pm

oh yah 9. Prepaid nx instead of Maple Pionts, MP are annoying and cannot be used to gift.
Cherrys
Cherrys

Back to top Go down

Best Suggestions EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Best Suggestions EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Cherrys Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:14 pm

10. Mystery mastery books dropped from monsters
11. Skill books dropped from bosses (Increase the drop rate its low ATM or at least for Evan it is).
Cherrys
Cherrys

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:27 pm

sorry but all of this suggestion is going to ruin the economy entirely, as well as the people that has gone through hard work to get their stuff.
Kirito
Kirito

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherrys Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:14 am

Well atm the server has nothing, changes are needed for this server to become successful, and just because some players have played longer then others is no excuse to not make big changes. Plus these changes arent unreasonable they wouldn't ruin the economy at all, they are very minor changes. Of course any change will change the economy. These changes would not ruin the economy they would morph it like any other change would. Especially these changes would morph the economy welly shaped, which I cannot say for other changes suggested for the server. The suggestions above are to make the server more practical for all players, even the ones who have played longer then others.
Cherrys
Cherrys

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronzy Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:08 pm

I agree with all, except 7,10, and 11. This server is still new so it would be nice to get the economy going.
Bronzy
Bronzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kill4Fun Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:35 pm

I agree with everything except 3,4,5,7 and 8.

3.No it was suggested and denied,the cubes are at the VP Shop,https://myplestory.forumotion.com/t204-normal-cubes-drop
4.^
5.I agree with NxWhore.I don't agree with Cuber because cubes are from VP Shop
7.This was suggested and denied it will never come to the server,https://myplestory.forumotion.com/t118-suggestiondgm-donor-gm
8.Useless.

Kill4Fun

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:18 pm

cherrys wrote: Well atm the server has nothing, changes are needed for this server to become successful, and just because some players have played longer then others is no excuse to not make big changes. Plus these changes arent unreasonable they wouldn't ruin the economy at all, they are very minor changes. Of course any change will change the economy. These changes would not ruin the economy they would morph it like any other change would. Especially these changes would morph the economy welly shaped, which I cannot say for other changes suggested for the server. The suggestions above are to make the server more practical for all players, even the ones who have played longer then others.

you haven't joined even for a week yet, and you said the server has nothing? Please observe more before you speak. our owner Gigit has a busy life, and he codes for us when he has freetime.

also, there has been a recent event/update he's made. it's the Box. if you need mastery books hit the boxes for it located at the fm.
Kirito
Kirito

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherrys Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:32 pm

Really, being realistic the server does not have anything different about it besides the box, yes i understand he is busy i also understand he asked for suggestions, so I gave them. Also the box is an unrealistic way to get mastery books, it is time consuming and is hard to get the mastery book you are looking for out of the 18 different types.
Cherrys
Cherrys

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherrys Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:36 pm

I could live without Cubes dropping but i think it is a great way to get new players involved into the economy, which would secure their spot in the server.
I feel the current VP ex-changer now is not up to par, and could use improvements, however i could live without a new one.
Cherrys
Cherrys

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherrys Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:39 pm

Also, donor GM's have its cons to, however it is proven it makes a server immensely popular in a short period of time. Maybe a low cost in the beginning and as the servers population rises so does the price dramatically?
Cherrys
Cherrys

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:01 pm

cherrys wrote: Really, being realistic the server does not have anything different about it besides the box, yes i understand he is busy i also understand he asked for suggestions, so I gave them. Also the box is an unrealistic way to get mastery books, it is time consuming and is hard to get the mastery book you are looking for out of the 18 different types.

for time to consume is the good part of the game. what's the point of playing if you get everything you wanted early?

also for "The Box" I don't think it will be there forever, time will tell.

cherrys wrote:Also, donor GM's have its cons to, however it is proven it makes a server immensely popular in a short period of time. Maybe a low cost in the beginning and as the servers population rises so does the price dramatically?

just IF the donor GM's is a possibility, that would be a terrible idea, I've been to servers that people donate for GMs and it didn't work out that well. some DONOR GMs give out items secretly, etc. therefore being a DONOR GM can ruin the whole economy in a way of indescribable.

also, pros = correct, cons = wrong.
Kirito
Kirito

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherrys Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:25 pm

however= but
Cherrys
Cherrys

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherrys Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:27 pm

Also i say higher skill book drop rate because i have zaked a few times and have not seen any evan skill book at all, and Evans get there skill books from zakum.
Cherrys
Cherrys

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherrys Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:29 pm

There is a point a line between challenging and annoying, having a hard time finding the skill books and mastery books you need in order to move on, is considered annoying. There are many other things you can do, making 1 or 2 things simpler will not ruin the game. Change is a good thing, no need to fight it.
Cherrys
Cherrys

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:38 pm

cherrys wrote:There is a point a line between challenging and annoying, having a hard time finding the skill books and mastery books you need in order to move on, is considered annoying. There are many other things you can do, making 1 or 2 things simpler will not ruin the game. Change is a good thing, no need to fight it.

I've gathered all my masteries, and I don't find it annoying. but it was challenging. and as for changes you have listed 11.
Kirito
Kirito

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:43 pm

however, I do agree with #1 and 5. and as for #6 I think they are working on it.

edit: excluding the cube part for #5.
Kirito
Kirito

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherrys Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:50 pm

Yah but it changes wont be known/ recognized.
12: Maple leaves drop
13: Maple leaf exchanger for items( white scroll cubes etc...)..;
Cherrys
Cherrys

Back to top Go down

Post by Kill4Fun Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:32 am

cherrys wrote:Yah but it changes wont be known/ recognized.
12: Maple leaves drop
13: Maple leaf exchanger for items( white scroll cubes etc...)..;

They will,once I thought so too.

12/13. Cool idea

Kill4Fun

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherrys Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:47 pm

14. A chat on the website homepage/ forums
15. A link on forums back to MypleStory Homepage
16. A banner on Gtop100, currently is not showing or none
17. Abillity to reEnter Bosses, if another member of ur party is in Boss
ex. Fighting zakum, u get dc, u can then ReEnter through same npc you talked to enter the first time. If a member of party still inside.
18. Donator Gachapon (VIP items, Chairs, Etc....)
19. More Events from GM's (Been here for a week havent seen 1 event)

Last edited by cherrys on Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:42 pm; edited 7 times in total
Cherrys
Cherrys

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherrys Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:48 pm

oh woopsies forgot to edit oh well sry kill4fun ill do it next time
Cherrys
Cherrys

Back to top Go down

Post by Kill4Fun Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:32 pm

cherrys wrote:14. A chat on the website homepage/ forums
15. A link on forums back to MypleStory Homepage
16. A banner on Gtop100, currently is not showing or none
17. Abillity to reEnter Bosses, if another member of ur party is in Boss
ex. Fighting zakum, u get dc, u can then ReEnter through same npc you talked to enter the first time. If a member of party still inside.
18. Donator Gachapon (VIP items, Chairs, Etc....)

14.It is on the website homepage,there is a 'Show' button on the website.
15.Easy to add.
16.Well,yup.
17.Yup.
18.This one is a good idea.
19.That ain't a suggestion.

Kill4Fun

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherrys Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:07 pm

kay thx for feedback
Cherrys
Cherrys

Back to top Go down

Post by kaiji Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:06 pm

cherrys wrote:

some of the GMs are having personal issues or game issues please be patient

kaiji

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherrys Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:20 pm

20. Gallant Eblems (Sry of i misspelled it) Low drop rate, or available in VP exchanger

Last edited by cherrys on Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cherrys
Cherrys

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next