MypleStory Forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MypleStory Forums
MypleStory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» #MUST READ# How To join the Staff as a GM/GFX/DEV/ADMIN .
Suggestion EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 2:22 pm by love you xx z

» DualBlader 4th job broken
Suggestion EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 1:14 pm by katy-perry

» Is this server ever update since the last updates?
Suggestion EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 12:52 pm by nedo

» Prizes/JQ/Cool Maps
Suggestion EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:13 pm by teddiexbear

» What job is best?
Suggestion EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 3:59 am by alicekitty02

» GM Application
Suggestion EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 6:20 pm by [GM]Logan

» Server Down?
Suggestion EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 3:43 am by Bronzy

» Justin's GM application.
Suggestion EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:11 pm by Empathyy

» daniel gm app :)
Suggestion EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:10 pm by Empathyy

» Chris's GM application
Suggestion EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:08 pm by Empathyy

» GM Application Windsweper1980
Suggestion EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:05 pm by Empathyy

» About Gigit and This Server…..
Suggestion EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:02 pm by Empathyy

» Please some one help me!
Suggestion EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Empathyy

» Hello :) (just a random post)
Suggestion EmptySun May 26, 2013 5:36 am by Boliz

» Launcher Music
Suggestion EmptySat May 25, 2013 11:06 pm by WhatIsTheLauncherMusic

Vote for us!
MapleStory Top 100
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 256 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:11 am

Suggestion

+2
Kill4Fun
kaiji
6 posters

Go down

Suggestion Empty Suggestion

Post by EasyGL Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:12 pm

Hello People, my suggestion is simple,i think this server can be more fun if have low rates+rebirth system Very Happy
im dont good with the english but i want play a good server Smile

EasyGL

Back to top Go down

Suggestion Empty Re: Suggestion

Post by kaiji Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:49 am

Rebirth with only 6 lv 200s. smart thinking.

kaiji

Back to top Go down

Post by Kill4Fun Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:33 am

kaiji wrote:Rebirth with only 6 lv 200s. smart thinking.

What's the problem?

Kill4Fun

Back to top Go down

Post by kaiji Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:37 pm

Kill4Fun wrote:

What's the problem?

The 6 lv 200s arent complaining about no rebirth. why should others?

kaiji

Back to top Go down

Post by Kill4Fun Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:40 pm

kaiji wrote:
Kill4Fun wrote:

What's the problem?

The 6 lv 200s arent complaining about no rebirth. why should others?

What the fuck,dude?so what if he is not one of the level 200's?if he wants to suggests rebirths then let him.

Kill4Fun

Back to top Go down

Post by EasyGL Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:54 pm

kaiji when you reach level 200 will you do? create characters? after you get to 200 again and will you do? create another? That looks like fun? Not really!
the rebirth system is a way to keep the server with more gameplay and especially to make it more competitive, with low rates makes it more exciting, or you would like to create characters for each level 200?
many think that the rebirth system is bad because servers tend to see it in high rates and with many features boring!
I think the server could get more people Very Happy

EasyGL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherrys Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:00 pm

I disagree, it keeps a servers population from rising because of the people have a head start on all the new players. Making it nearly impossible to reach the goal of a High ranked player, with the huge head start.
Cherrys
Cherrys

Back to top Go down

Post by EasyGL Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:16 pm

low rates does not mean high advantage, in fact gives new players the opportunity to compete for higher rankings, I think that is the main reason for my suggestion, a ranking more competitive and better competitive economy

EasyGL

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:42 am

I disagree with this suggestion. this suggestion makes cubing items literally POINTLESS

and for those that didn't get a headstart like I did, stop being lazy and play the game.

you play a game for fun.. you have to realize that.

also, I don't see the problem waiting... you just vote and get NX, then buy cubes. what's the fudging problem?

edit:also, I've seen quite a few rebirth servers that has low rate out there, I don't see what's so "UNIQUE,SPECIAL" about it.

Last edited by Kirito on Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Kirito
Kirito

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:50 am

EasyGL wrote:kaiji when you reach level 200 will you do? create characters? after you get to 200 again and will you do? create another? That looks like fun? Not really!
the rebirth system is a way to keep the server with more gameplay and especially to make it more competitive, with low rates makes it more exciting, or you would like to create characters for each level 200?
many think that the rebirth system is bad because servers tend to see it in high rates and with many features boring!
I think the server could get more people Very Happy

also for this, someone actually does this. lol his name is DarkRepulsor. it's a fun thing to do, there's no problem with that is there?
Kirito
Kirito

Back to top Go down

Post by Kill4Fun Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:11 am

It's the whole point of the game,new joiners that are new should challenge the older players and try reach them,the older players should continue to train so the newbs won't reach the older players.it's a challenge and you can surpass a veteran as a new player,believe me it's possible.So please don't be a whiny bitch saying that you are new and therefore they shouldn't get the chance to become stronger than you in-game because it ain't fair.As for cubes,you can keep cubing and don't forget it's %!let's say you are a mercedes with 100% dex,your dex doubles,and when you reach 5 rebiths your dex doubles,so there is point for the cubes.

Kill4Fun

Back to top Go down

Post by EasyGL Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:24 pm

'' Re: Suggestion

Post by Kirito Today at 4:42 am
I disagree with this suggestion. this suggestion makes cubing items literally POINTLESS

and for those that didn't get a headstart like I did, stop being lazy and play the game.

also, I don't see the problem waiting... you just vote and get NX, then buy cubes. what's the fudging problem?

edit:also, I've seen quite a few rebirth servers that has low rate out there, I don't see what's so "UNIQUE,SPECIAL" about it.''' ??

as I said everyone thinks differently about this topic,but what you say has nothing to do with the rebirth system and if you are someone who likes to make characters every moment is up to you, I'm just offering an suggestion for a better server and especially more competitive
you do not like to be one of the best in the ranking? (if it is not, I have not actually seen the ranking)
unless you are of those who play because they have nothing to do and just enter the server for chat or lose your time Smile

EasyGL

Back to top Go down

Suggestion Empty nahs

Post by cherryss Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:34 pm

Well not everyone has a different opinion about this topic it, seems to be a consensus of no. Thanks for the suggestions tho, now that we have eliminated rebirth, come up with some suggestions that would make a non-rebirth low rate server better Very Happy!!

cherryss

Back to top Go down

Post by EasyGL Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:06 pm

Believe me,the suggestion you made the server is worse, you want everything easy, it just ruins the economy of the server but it is good to show that kind of player are you Smile and with my suggestion one Administrator has not said yet'' WE DO NOT WANT Rebirth System,CLOSED POST'' so you can think what you see fit, actually go on with my suggestion to make this a better server Very Happy

EasyGL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherrys Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:03 pm

Believe me no one wants a pessimistic asshole in this server, so you can go create ur own thx.

Btw every comment on this page is no, so u really think they will go ahead and make it Rebirth anyway? Shows what kind of person you are Laughing
Cherrys
Cherrys

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:09 pm

EasyGL wrote:'' Re: Suggestion

Post by Kirito Today at 4:42 am

edit:also, I've seen quite a few rebirth servers that has low rate out there, I don't see what's so "UNIQUE,SPECIAL" about it.''' ??

as I said everyone thinks differently about this topic,but what you say has nothing to do with the rebirth system and if you are someone who likes to make characters every moment is up to you, I'm just offering an suggestion for a better server and especially more competitive
you do not like to be one of the best in the ranking? (if it is not, I have not actually seen the ranking)
unless you are of those who play because they have nothing to do and just enter the server for chat or lose your time Smile

for someone that doesn't read English, this is unexpected.

my topic has nothing to do with this suggestion?

please.. don't make me repeat twice.
Kirito
Kirito

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Logan Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:28 pm

Okay, Rebirths defeat the purpose of cubing, which is what makes us strong here, adding the rebirth system will just make the people who are grind all the time at aliens strong, which is unfair for the patient people who use the cubing method. but this could maybe even it out, when you start the server you can pick what you can do, Rebirth and never cube, but with only 8x exp, or you can pick cubing and have 12x. which will eventually cause chaos.. But anyway this is a Gms- like server as it says on gtop 100, so i doubt they will add rebirth system.

and Chris, do you play this server?
[GM]Logan
[GM]Logan
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kill4Fun Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:14 am

Logantor wrote:
and Chris, do you play this server?

Why do you ask?

Logantor wrote:
which is unfair for the patient people who use the cubing method.

Oh?That's like saying the pro people need to give new players 50% of their items so it will be fair gameplay for everyone.

Kill4Fun

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Logan Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:04 am

not at all, its saying the people who cant play as much or does not feel like grinding there life away doesn't have such a disadvantage and can just vote to become strong.

I ask because I want to know
[GM]Logan
[GM]Logan
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kill4Fun Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:48 pm

Logantor wrote:not at all, its saying the people who cant play as much or does not feel like grinding there life away doesn't have such a disadvantage and can just vote to become strong.

I ask because I want to know

Ok,I'll tell you.I don't play this server because it's like every GMS-Like server,it's just too mainstream.If this suggestion gets accepted it will make this server unique and I will think about playing.

Kill4Fun

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronzy Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:31 pm

If we had rebirths, it would ruin the whole point of a low rate server. Rebirths are not made for low rate servers. Think about it. Let's say we have a guy with 100 rebirths because he grinds all day. Every rebirth it becomes easier and easier to level because you do more damage, and soon he will be a Mercedes dealing 999k damage per hit without any equips. I think this suggestion is pretty bad, sorry.
Bronzy
Bronzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down