MypleStory Forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MypleStory Forums
MypleStory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» #MUST READ# How To join the Staff as a GM/GFX/DEV/ADMIN .
Cannot download the game! Complete noob here EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 2:22 pm by love you xx z

» DualBlader 4th job broken
Cannot download the game! Complete noob here EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 1:14 pm by katy-perry

» Is this server ever update since the last updates?
Cannot download the game! Complete noob here EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 12:52 pm by nedo

» Prizes/JQ/Cool Maps
Cannot download the game! Complete noob here EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:13 pm by teddiexbear

» What job is best?
Cannot download the game! Complete noob here EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 3:59 am by alicekitty02

» GM Application
Cannot download the game! Complete noob here EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 6:20 pm by [GM]Logan

» Server Down?
Cannot download the game! Complete noob here EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 3:43 am by Bronzy

» Justin's GM application.
Cannot download the game! Complete noob here EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:11 pm by Empathyy

» daniel gm app :)
Cannot download the game! Complete noob here EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:10 pm by Empathyy

» Chris's GM application
Cannot download the game! Complete noob here EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:08 pm by Empathyy

» GM Application Windsweper1980
Cannot download the game! Complete noob here EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:05 pm by Empathyy

» About Gigit and This Server…..
Cannot download the game! Complete noob here EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:02 pm by Empathyy

» Please some one help me!
Cannot download the game! Complete noob here EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Empathyy

» Hello :) (just a random post)
Cannot download the game! Complete noob here EmptySun May 26, 2013 5:36 am by Boliz

» Launcher Music
Cannot download the game! Complete noob here EmptySat May 25, 2013 11:06 pm by WhatIsTheLauncherMusic

Vote for us!
MapleStory Top 100
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 256 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:11 am

Cannot download the game! Complete noob here

3 posters

Go down

Cannot download the game! Complete noob here Empty Cannot download the game! Complete noob here

Post by matthewkoon Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:48 am

Hello everyone Very Happy
So i just joined today and i have never played on a private server so i wanted to give it a go. I Used to play Maplestory back in 2009 but since then my Global account has been deactivated :'( so naturally i just wanna play again but without having to gruel for hours trying to level up. That's when i came across MypleStory Wink

So ive signed up and everything but i have a problem with the FULL DOWNLOAD of the game...
When i click on 'MypleStory Setup' i am taken to a page that says :

"ERROR The requested URL could not be retrieved"

help anyone??

matthewkoon

Back to top Go down

Cannot download the game! Complete noob here Empty Re: Cannot download the game! Complete noob here

Post by Dicks Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:05 am

Hey Matthewkoon and Welcome to myplestory, So i have had this problem once..

First try: Switch Antivirus OFF & Download Myple story client again, Check you really have version 1.17 If not you will find downloads here: Myplestory.no-ip.org, Go that site and select DOWNLOAD it will take you to downloads page. First download Setup that '' MypleStory v.117 Full Download: '' its a installer for the right maplestory version what you will need.

Second try: Still not working? Switch your Anti-Virus program off and Try to start the game.. Are you sure you got Microsoft Visual C++?
You get it here: Microsoft .com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=14632

Vista user? Try run with adminastor.

Dicks

Back to top Go down

Cannot download the game! Complete noob here Empty Re: Cannot download the game! Complete noob here

Post by Crostex Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:56 pm

Lol....

Crostex

Back to top Go down

Post by matthewkoon Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:35 pm

i tried all of that and it still didnt work.... :/ failing!!

matthewkoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Crostex Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:14 pm

He thought you meant the client. The client is different from the setup download, which you're trying to download, and which I can't download either :/

Crostex

Back to top Go down

Post by Crostex Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:41 pm

Download is fixed, go to the download page and download right away, good sir.

Crostex

Back to top Go down