MypleStory Forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MypleStory Forums
MypleStory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» #MUST READ# How To join the Staff as a GM/GFX/DEV/ADMIN .
Scarcity of equipments EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 2:22 pm by love you xx z

» DualBlader 4th job broken
Scarcity of equipments EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 1:14 pm by katy-perry

» Is this server ever update since the last updates?
Scarcity of equipments EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 12:52 pm by nedo

» Prizes/JQ/Cool Maps
Scarcity of equipments EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:13 pm by teddiexbear

» What job is best?
Scarcity of equipments EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 3:59 am by alicekitty02

» GM Application
Scarcity of equipments EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 6:20 pm by [GM]Logan

» Server Down?
Scarcity of equipments EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 3:43 am by Bronzy

» Justin's GM application.
Scarcity of equipments EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:11 pm by Empathyy

» daniel gm app :)
Scarcity of equipments EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:10 pm by Empathyy

» Chris's GM application
Scarcity of equipments EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:08 pm by Empathyy

» GM Application Windsweper1980
Scarcity of equipments EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:05 pm by Empathyy

» About Gigit and This Server…..
Scarcity of equipments EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:02 pm by Empathyy

» Please some one help me!
Scarcity of equipments EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Empathyy

» Hello :) (just a random post)
Scarcity of equipments EmptySun May 26, 2013 5:36 am by Boliz

» Launcher Music
Scarcity of equipments EmptySat May 25, 2013 11:06 pm by WhatIsTheLauncherMusic

Vote for us!
MapleStory Top 100
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 256 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:11 am

Scarcity of equipments

3 posters

Go down

Scarcity of equipments Empty Scarcity of equipments

Post by Molatte Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:39 am

Attention all Myplers,

I'm pretty confident that most of us (if not all) have noticed the lack of equips. The lack of equipment across the Free Market has made it difficult (and somewhat annoying) for us to attain our complete gear (top, bottom, overall, weapon, shield, hat, shoes, capes, etc, etc). Next is the most disturbing part, to me at least. The stores & merchants in the FM are all filled with shops containing mostly: Scrolls, Spellbooks, Maple Weapons, and any other item that you could get from looting off the black box in the FM entrance.

What I propose to you all today is that we together forget about cubes, grinding, and all that and focus on getting the equips back on the market. If everyone can get 2x drops and go spend about a day hunting on mobs and such, I'm pretty confident that the amount of equips found would be enough to flood the FM and as a result, would make it somewhat easier for all of us to attain our higher level / end-game gears. Regardless of whether you are Phantoms, Mercedes, Cannon, or any other class whose items are available at the @Myple NPC, please think about the economy and its supply at large.

With hunting mobs, I also propose that we spend our NX (or maybe even Voting Points) to buy Gachapon tickets. Most of us, especially new players, aren't aware that the Gachapons scattered throughout each cities DO work. If enough players try their luck at Gacha and sell the equips found on FM, then it's a sign of improvement. Personally, I have NEVER found these items on the FM: Brown Work Glove, Purple Work Glove, Purple Adv Cape, Pink Adv Cape, Stormcasters Glove, or any other items that are decent enough equips.

This is the major thing that has been bothering me since I've joined this server. My two cents. Your feedbacks would be appreciated.
Molatte
Molatte

Back to top Go down

Scarcity of equipments Empty Re: Scarcity of equipments

Post by zik540 Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:43 am

Molatte wrote:Attention all Myplers,

I'm pretty confident that most of us (if not all) have noticed the lack of equips. The lack of equipment across the Free Market has made it difficult (and somewhat annoying) for us to attain our complete gear (top, bottom, overall, weapon, shield, hat, shoes, capes, etc, etc). Next is the most disturbing part, to me at least. The stores & merchants in the FM are all filled with shops containing mostly: Scrolls, Spellbooks, Maple Weapons, and any other item that you could get from looting off the black box in the FM entrance.

What I propose to you all today is that we together forget about cubes, grinding, and all that and focus on getting the equips back on the market. If everyone can get 2x drops and go spend about a day hunting on mobs and such, I'm pretty confident that the amount of equips found would be enough to flood the FM and as a result, would make it somewhat easier for all of us to attain our higher level / end-game gears. Regardless of whether you are Phantoms, Mercedes, Cannon, or any other class whose items are available at the @Myple NPC, please think about the economy and its supply at large.

With hunting mobs, I also propose that we spend our NX (or maybe even Voting Points) to buy Gachapon tickets. Most of us, especially new players, aren't aware that the Gachapons scattered throughout each cities DO work. If enough players try their luck at Gacha and sell the equips found on FM, then it's a sign of improvement. Personally, I have NEVER found these items on the FM: Brown Work Glove, Purple Work Glove, Purple Adv Cape, Pink Adv Cape, Stormcasters Glove, or any other items that are decent enough equips.

This is the major thing that has been bothering me since I've joined this server. My two cents. Your feedbacks would be appreciated.

Well Said man i agree with you and i can help any new players who wish Smile
zik540
zik540

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherrys Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:49 am

That is because there is a lack of nx!

A way to get Nx to be able to do the above^^^^^^^^^^!
1. Create multiple accounts ( i have 12)
2. Vote on each of those accounts every day
3. level those accounts to lvl 10 or 70 depending on what u want
- lvl 70 u can trade scubes to a friend to transfer to ur accounts using @offercash 10 super miracle cube
- lvl 10 if u just want to use that character for gachapon
4. Smile Continue voting!!
This is my little not so difficult secret, that is not very secretive Smile!
Cherrys
Cherrys

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum