MypleStory Forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MypleStory Forums
MypleStory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» #MUST READ# How To join the Staff as a GM/GFX/DEV/ADMIN .
Hello everyone~ EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 2:22 pm by love you xx z

» DualBlader 4th job broken
Hello everyone~ EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 1:14 pm by katy-perry

» Is this server ever update since the last updates?
Hello everyone~ EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 12:52 pm by nedo

» Prizes/JQ/Cool Maps
Hello everyone~ EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:13 pm by teddiexbear

» What job is best?
Hello everyone~ EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 3:59 am by alicekitty02

» GM Application
Hello everyone~ EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 6:20 pm by [GM]Logan

» Server Down?
Hello everyone~ EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 3:43 am by Bronzy

» Justin's GM application.
Hello everyone~ EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:11 pm by Empathyy

» daniel gm app :)
Hello everyone~ EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:10 pm by Empathyy

» Chris's GM application
Hello everyone~ EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:08 pm by Empathyy

» GM Application Windsweper1980
Hello everyone~ EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:05 pm by Empathyy

» About Gigit and This Server…..
Hello everyone~ EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:02 pm by Empathyy

» Please some one help me!
Hello everyone~ EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Empathyy

» Hello :) (just a random post)
Hello everyone~ EmptySun May 26, 2013 5:36 am by Boliz

» Launcher Music
Hello everyone~ EmptySat May 25, 2013 11:06 pm by WhatIsTheLauncherMusic

Vote for us!
MapleStory Top 100
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 256 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:11 am

Hello everyone~

+3
SnapBack
Taro
[GM]Rest
7 posters

Go down

Hello everyone~ Empty Hello everyone~

Post by [GM]Rest Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:42 pm

Hello everyone I would like everyone to know that I will be returning to Myplestory. I have been gone for a while since many things have happened in the past month with the recent hurricane and school. So here I am returning to the server, and to those who are still here that know me, hello to all of you! Also if you need any help with anything, send me a private message and I will do my best to get back to you. Smile
[GM]Rest
[GM]Rest
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone~ Empty Re: Hello everyone~

Post by Taro Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:03 pm

Welcome back Rest? It's nice to finally have another GM hopefully you can encourage Gigit to do something for once~

Taro

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Rest Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:05 pm

Thank you, nice to meet you Taro. Smile
[GM]Rest
[GM]Rest
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SnapBack Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:45 pm

Welcome back. Yay more GMs Very Happy
SnapBack
SnapBack

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Rest Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:57 pm

Thank you SnapBack. Smile
[GM]Rest
[GM]Rest
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicks Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:04 pm

[GM]Rest wrote:Hello everyone I would like everyone to know that I will be returning to Myplestory. I have been gone for a while since many things have happened in the past month with the recent hurricane and school. So here I am returning to the server, and to those who are still here that know me, hello to all of you! Also if you need any help with anything, send me a private message and I will do my best to get back to you. Smile

In my view you left Myplestory & you should stay as a player and you should show that you spend time here to show there are benefit to give you GM.

Anyway Welcome back Rest.

Dicks

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherrys Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:06 pm

Welcome Back Joe Smile~!!!!!!!
:0 Im pretty sure u got demoted.... but I'm sure gigit would gladly re-promote you
You will find Myple has changed a lot from before.
Hopefully we can return it to its glory Smile!!!

Haha~~~~
I still have that dreamlanders hat from that event u held the day before u went missing XD
Been searching for that dream land map ID everywhere, never found it :/

~~~~ Welcome Home Smile

@DicX ask gigit if you could become Forums Admin instead of moderator :/. Its about time for same changes on forums
Cherrys
Cherrys

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronzy Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:10 pm

WELCOME BACK JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I MISSED YOU MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333333333333333
Bronzy
Bronzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kill4Fun Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:26 pm

Welcome back man,I missed you.The hurricane was like 2 months ago.or am I wrong?

Kill4Fun

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronzy Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:08 pm

Kill4Fun wrote:Welcome back man,I fucking missed you.The hurricane was like 2 months ago.or am I wrong?

He also said and school, keep that in mid. Razz
Bronzy
Bronzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicks Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:42 pm

I dont understand it at all anyway, why i dont ? I explain.

There was Rest's birthday.. Then he did tell that hurricane and about it he will not be there much and of course he told school are making harm too. He's school have been always problem, Took 2weeks before he replied to the Birthday post, and then gone.

If Rest dosnt have time to spend here what is the reason to let him to be a GM because there can be better ones like Kill4Fun, Molatte and G-Unit-Mick. Rest have been demoted and in my view should stay as a Ex-GM. Anyway Gigit do what he want to.

Dicks

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherrys Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:27 am

Dicks wrote:I dont understand it at all anyway, why i dont ? I explain.

There was Rest's birthday.. Then he did tell that hurricane and about it he will not be there much and of course he told school are making harm too. He's school have been always problem, Took 2weeks before he replied to the Birthday post, and then gone.

If Rest dosnt have time to spend here what is the reason to let him to be a GM because there can be better ones like Kill4Fun, Molatte and G-Unit-Mick. Rest have been demoted and in my view should stay as a Ex-GM. Anyway Gigit do what he want to.

Joe was a great GM and a hurricane is a good enough excuse for missing a few months of Maple. None of the names you stated above could have or would have matched the legacy Rest left on the server. Rest should and will be re-promoted if he chooses to come back to the server. A warm welcome for a lost buddy is needed in this situation, not a comment in order to scare him off. As you said: "Gigit do what he wants". Bringing him down will only worsen the situation at hand.

~Welcome back Joe
Cherrys
Cherrys

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Rest Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:06 pm

Dicks wrote:

In my view you left Myplestory & you should stay as a player and you should show that you spend time here to show there are benefit to give you GM.

Thank you for the welcome, but lets get some things straight first, I did not "want" to leave, This server has brought so many memories to me and other people, I have been here since beta when I was a player, And after many updates and wipes of the server in the past I stayed loyal and continued to play. I also achieved the first level 200 with some of my great friends I meet here. I was then put on trial GM after awhile of spending my time here and I was watched and tutored by one of the servers greatest GM's / Admins Matt (Guess) and after a month on trial I became a GM, and it was not easy. So not to be rude but please do not tell me " I need to spend more time here ". I have also done my part to help provide fun in game events and holiday events to all the players and helping them with their needs since the beginning of the summer. Yeah I "went missing" but after the hurricane my school lost a large amount of days so I had to do what was right and focus on my school work so I would not be left behind in grades. As much as I wanted to go online there were too many things that had to be done. But now everything has settled down and I am here to return and help in whatever way I can, Thank you very much.
[GM]Rest
[GM]Rest
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Rest Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:08 pm

Bronzy wrote:WELCOME BACK JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Thank you for the welcome, I missed you too. Razz
[GM]Rest
[GM]Rest
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Rest Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:13 pm

Cherrys wrote:Welcome Back Joe Smile~!!!!!!!
:0 Im pretty sure u got demoted.... but I'm sure gigit would gladly re-promote you

Haha~~~~
I still have that dreamlanders hat from that event u held the day before u went missing XD

~~~~ Welcome Home Smile

@DicX ask gigit if you could become Forums Admin instead of moderator :/. Its about time for same changes on forums

Thank you for the welcome back! Smile And yes I kinda figured, one day Myple will be the best it can be again. Razz And Yeah I miss the whole dreamland event I created it was really fun to host for you guys. lol!
[GM]Rest
[GM]Rest
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Rest Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:15 pm

Kill4Fun wrote:Welcome back man,I missed you.The hurricane was like 2 months ago.or am I wrong?

Thank you Smile, I missed you too. Smile And yeah about that long ago, but if you read a few posts up, you will see something that I have posted that should sum up my absence in there. Smile
[GM]Rest
[GM]Rest
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronzy Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:07 am

[GM]Rest wrote:
Dicks wrote:

Thank you for the welcome, but lets get some things straight first, I did not "want" to leave, This server has brought so many memories to me and other people, I have been here since beta when I was a player, And after many updates and wipes of the server in the past I stayed loyal and continued to play. I also achieved the first level 200 with some of my great friends I meet here. I was then put on trial GM after awhile of spending my time here and I was watched and tutored by one of the servers greatest GM's / Admins Matt (Guess) and after a month on trial I became a GM, and it was not easy. So not to be rude but please do not tell me " I need to spend more time here ". I have also done my part to help provide fun in game events and holiday events to all the players and helping them with their needs since the beginning of the summer. Yeah I "went missing" but after the hurricane my school lost a large amount of days so I had to do what was right and focus on my school work so I would not be left behind in grades. As much as I wanted to go online there were too many things that had to be done. But now everything has settled down and I am here to return and help in whatever way I can, Thank you very much.

[GM]Rest wrote:
Bronzy wrote:WELCOME BACK JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Thank you for the welcome, I missed you too. Razz

[GM]Rest wrote:
Cherrys wrote:Welcome Back Joe Smile~!!!!!!!

Haha~~~~

~~~~ Welcome Home Smile

Thank you for the welcome back! Smile And yes I kinda figured, one day Myple will be the best it can be again. Razz And Yeah I miss the whole dreamland event I created it was really fun to host for you guys. lol!

[GM]Rest wrote:
Kill4Fun wrote:Welcome back man,I missed you.The hurricane was like 2 months ago.or am I wrong?

Thank you Smile, I missed you too. Smile And yeah about that long ago, but if you read a few posts up, you will see something that I have posted that should sum up my absence in there. Smile

Dayum, quadruple post. Razz
Bronzy
Bronzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum