MypleStory Forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MypleStory Forums
MypleStory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» #MUST READ# How To join the Staff as a GM/GFX/DEV/ADMIN .
Adam's GM App EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 2:22 pm by love you xx z

» DualBlader 4th job broken
Adam's GM App EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 1:14 pm by katy-perry

» Is this server ever update since the last updates?
Adam's GM App EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 12:52 pm by nedo

» Prizes/JQ/Cool Maps
Adam's GM App EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:13 pm by teddiexbear

» What job is best?
Adam's GM App EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 3:59 am by alicekitty02

» GM Application
Adam's GM App EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 6:20 pm by [GM]Logan

» Server Down?
Adam's GM App EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 3:43 am by Bronzy

» Justin's GM application.
Adam's GM App EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:11 pm by Empathyy

» daniel gm app :)
Adam's GM App EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:10 pm by Empathyy

» Chris's GM application
Adam's GM App EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:08 pm by Empathyy

» GM Application Windsweper1980
Adam's GM App EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:05 pm by Empathyy

» About Gigit and This Server…..
Adam's GM App EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:02 pm by Empathyy

» Please some one help me!
Adam's GM App EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Empathyy

» Hello :) (just a random post)
Adam's GM App EmptySun May 26, 2013 5:36 am by Boliz

» Launcher Music
Adam's GM App EmptySat May 25, 2013 11:06 pm by WhatIsTheLauncherMusic

Vote for us!
MapleStory Top 100
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 256 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:11 am

Adam's GM App

3 posters

Go down

Adam's GM App Empty Adam's GM App

Post by Hidden Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:25 am

Introduction
Hello my name is Adam and I am currently 21 years old. I have been playing MypleStory for few days now and I am really in love with this server. This server is quite interesting however there are some improvements needed to be made. I am willing to give out my suggestions and recommendations in order to improve this server. Before applying for the Game Master position, I would like to say thank you to the owner and staff of this server to create wonderful server.

Name: Adam
Sex: Male
IGN: Beta
Standard Time: GMT 0
Online time: 4-6 hours per day (Can leave my character in game for more then 10 hours - afking of course)
What languages do you know/speak?: English

What position(s) are you applying for?
Game Master

Do you have any capabilities and/or skills that may be particular useful to the staff position you are applying for?
I have experiences in hosting events and banning players from the game. With my experiences in hosting events in different servers, I tend to find out what players like. Besides that, I have been a GM in few well known servers for instance; ChickenMS, NoobMS, DestinyMS and many more. I can assure that players in MypleStory will have a fun time in game when I am a Game Master. In addition, I am active in game as well. I do not really hang in the FM as I usually train most of the time. I am committed to my position and a loyal player. I have not been playing MapleStory since those servers have shut down. However I am back a few days ago and select this server to be my home server.

Besides that, I am an active player as mentioned earlier. I will always be on the Forum to help players if anyone needed help as well as in game. Moreover, I am a good leader. I have done many group presentation and assignment in my University where I lead and treat my group mates really well. Even though I am a strict leader, I will be fair towards everybody. I treat everyone fairly and not being judgmental or racist. For instance, I have encounter one problem in a server before and I solved the problem fairly and not being judgmental to one side of the party. I listened to both parties on what they have to say and decide on what to do later on. Hence with all the experiences and exposure of being a Game Master in other servers, I know that I will be able to handle the situation professionally and maturely. I have no evidence to any of these servers due I did not take any picture during that time (Regret).

With my maturity, professionalism, experiences and others; I can guarantee that hiring me will not be a wrong choice. To make things much simpler, this is the shortest way that I can described myself. I am a fair, loyal, committed, dependable, reliable, mature, friendly, organised and have experiences as a Game Master.

Conclusion
Thank you very much for you time in reading through my application and I hope that you will consider me as your Game Master. I have some ideas to improve both the server and forum (not sure it is possible or not but I am good with ideas but not coding or doing it). Moreover just an additional tip (no prove because is verbally), I have helped ArcaneMS by suggesting ideas for the forum and some of the in game contents and few others servers which are not popular. Hence this conclude my application and I hope that you will consider me.

Thank you.

Hidden
Hidden

Back to top Go down

Adam's GM App Empty Re: Adam's GM App

Post by kakkamar Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:16 am

If you told the truth about being GM in so many server, i think you would be good help.

kakkamar

Back to top Go down

Post by [Owner]Gigit Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:01 am

Accepted as a GM, meet in skype ! (skype name : darkgigit)

[Owner]Gigit
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum