MypleStory Forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MypleStory Forums
MypleStory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» #MUST READ# How To join the Staff as a GM/GFX/DEV/ADMIN .
All-in-One-Shop and Character Customization EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 2:22 pm by love you xx z

» DualBlader 4th job broken
All-in-One-Shop and Character Customization EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 1:14 pm by katy-perry

» Is this server ever update since the last updates?
All-in-One-Shop and Character Customization EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 12:52 pm by nedo

» Prizes/JQ/Cool Maps
All-in-One-Shop and Character Customization EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:13 pm by teddiexbear

» What job is best?
All-in-One-Shop and Character Customization EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 3:59 am by alicekitty02

» GM Application
All-in-One-Shop and Character Customization EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 6:20 pm by [GM]Logan

» Server Down?
All-in-One-Shop and Character Customization EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 3:43 am by Bronzy

» Justin's GM application.
All-in-One-Shop and Character Customization EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:11 pm by Empathyy

» daniel gm app :)
All-in-One-Shop and Character Customization EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:10 pm by Empathyy

» Chris's GM application
All-in-One-Shop and Character Customization EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:08 pm by Empathyy

» GM Application Windsweper1980
All-in-One-Shop and Character Customization EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:05 pm by Empathyy

» About Gigit and This Server…..
All-in-One-Shop and Character Customization EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:02 pm by Empathyy

» Please some one help me!
All-in-One-Shop and Character Customization EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Empathyy

» Hello :) (just a random post)
All-in-One-Shop and Character Customization EmptySun May 26, 2013 5:36 am by Boliz

» Launcher Music
All-in-One-Shop and Character Customization EmptySat May 25, 2013 11:06 pm by WhatIsTheLauncherMusic

Vote for us!
MapleStory Top 100
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 256 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:11 am

All-in-One-Shop and Character Customization

+5
[MOD]TheV3mp
Mizu
Remio
Kill4Fun
Matt
9 posters

Go down

All-in-One-Shop and Character Customization Empty All-in-One-Shop and Character Customization

Post by Remio Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:33 am

I suggest that we should have a all-in-one-shop that sells the equipments for lvl 1-120 (at least)
since we are private server, our lvling is much faster than gms.
Meaning that we do not have time to hunt to gather the lvl 1-120 equipments.
being able to buy them from npc will help users with their early lvling.

Another suggestion i want to make is to able users to customize their characters.
Right now, the only way we can get the face/hair change coupon is to win the event...
problem is, it is really hard to get them because of the following reasons:
- not everyone can login and participate the event at specific times
- we do not know when the event will start (but im not sure of this one)
- changing appearance seems to be less beneficial than items, so players would want to pick something else when they win the events
- to fully change the character what you wanted, you need to win 5 events - hair, face, hair color, eye color, skin.
I would be much better if we could customize the character with a command such as @style, or at least we are able to buy them
from CS.

Remio

Back to top Go down

All-in-One-Shop and Character Customization Empty Re: All-in-One-Shop and Character Customization

Post by Matt Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:37 am

Yes, we will have a stylist soon. But it's a bit difficult to add a new command, we don't want to mess up any other part of the system like what happened on the last update. We MIGHT put AIO shop, but I'm not sure considering this is GMS-like. And I have said it many times, it's also in the gtop description. So that'll mean hunting. We might consider to increase the drop rate, so it could be a tad easier.

Matt
Matt
Matt
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/myplestoryguess

Back to top Go down

All-in-One-Shop and Character Customization Empty Thanks

Post by Remio Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:49 am

phew... that might be much easier.
AIO is really important for non-hero classes that has low damage output (or very short attack range)
they have hard time getting to lvl 120 (such as mechanic - since his Mech: Prototype is bugged, the dmg and ms buffs are not applied
which makes it much harder to do mobing)

Remio

Back to top Go down

All-in-One-Shop and Character Customization Empty Re: All-in-One-Shop and Character Customization

Post by Matt Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:51 am

True, but I'm not sure how long it'll take Gigit to be able to do all of these, also considering that he has the bugs to fix. He is the only coder, and he has a life to live. He wants to have his freetime as well. Also, he needs sleep. Sometimes he would just work for days and not get any sleep. So please, be patient while he could consider adding these. Thank you.

Matt
Matt
Matt
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/myplestoryguess

Back to top Go down

Post by Kill4Fun Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:05 pm

No Shit,we are low rate server aren't we GMS-Like?if we will have AIO then the whole gameplay will be >>FREAKING EASY<< C: as for Stylist yep +1

Kill4Fun

Back to top Go down

Post by Remio Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:42 pm

Kill4Fun wrote:No Shit,we are low rate server aren't we GMS-Like?if we will have AIO then the whole gameplay will be >>FREAKING EASY<<

But the problem is, you can get to lvl 90-120 in a day depending on how much you play...
when on GMS you can lvl up tp 120 in a week.

AIO just for lvl 1-120 equipements will be very useful for those classes who are very week at early levels
and give players option to get out of the beginning equipments early, and survive from the monsters more easily.
Remio
Remio

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizu Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:34 pm

If they added a AIO shop it would beat the purpose of being a "Low-Rate" server
Mizu
Mizu

Back to top Go down

Post by [MOD]TheV3mp Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:59 am

Mizu wrote:If they added a AIO shop it would beat the purpose of being a "Low-Rate" server

I agree with Mizu. If you add an AIO (All-in-one) shop now don't you think it's a litte unfair to those that start long ago?
In addition, to make the AIO shop reasonable priced. The items will cost a fortune for the player.

As for hair Stylist, that is a good suggestion as Hair coupons in the cash shop can't be bought.

AIO shop : -1

Hair stylist : +1
[MOD]TheV3mp
[MOD]TheV3mp

Back to top Go down

Post by Seena787 Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:46 am

ok We are putting in stylist but also understand that if we are putting in an AIO is won't be from 0-120. It'll most likely be from 0-50
Seena787
Seena787
Admin
Admin

https://myplestory.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronzy Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:44 am

Seena787 wrote:ok We are putting in stylist but also understand that if we are putting in an AIO is won't be from 0-120. It'll most likely be from 0-50

Yeah, this is exactly what I was thinking while reading this, just make the AIO from level 0-70 but for the stylist I agree 100% to that. A level 70 item won't be your end game weapon, so it's just for training. When I got to like level 70, I had to get leech due to me not being able to get any items, and I couldn't hunt because I hit too low.
Bronzy
Bronzy

Back to top Go down

Post by lesly Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:23 pm

Please.....NO AIO shops. Just fix the drops. GG people, it's not THAT hard....

lesly

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Logan Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:18 pm

there is a aio but its only up to like lv 30 so its not a big deal
[GM]Logan
[GM]Logan
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down