MypleStory Forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MypleStory Forums
MypleStory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» #MUST READ# How To join the Staff as a GM/GFX/DEV/ADMIN .
Hello everyone. Also, wanting to be on GM Trial! EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 2:22 pm by love you xx z

» DualBlader 4th job broken
Hello everyone. Also, wanting to be on GM Trial! EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 1:14 pm by katy-perry

» Is this server ever update since the last updates?
Hello everyone. Also, wanting to be on GM Trial! EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 12:52 pm by nedo

» Prizes/JQ/Cool Maps
Hello everyone. Also, wanting to be on GM Trial! EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:13 pm by teddiexbear

» What job is best?
Hello everyone. Also, wanting to be on GM Trial! EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 3:59 am by alicekitty02

» GM Application
Hello everyone. Also, wanting to be on GM Trial! EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 6:20 pm by [GM]Logan

» Server Down?
Hello everyone. Also, wanting to be on GM Trial! EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 3:43 am by Bronzy

» Justin's GM application.
Hello everyone. Also, wanting to be on GM Trial! EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:11 pm by Empathyy

» daniel gm app :)
Hello everyone. Also, wanting to be on GM Trial! EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:10 pm by Empathyy

» Chris's GM application
Hello everyone. Also, wanting to be on GM Trial! EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:08 pm by Empathyy

» GM Application Windsweper1980
Hello everyone. Also, wanting to be on GM Trial! EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:05 pm by Empathyy

» About Gigit and This Server…..
Hello everyone. Also, wanting to be on GM Trial! EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:02 pm by Empathyy

» Please some one help me!
Hello everyone. Also, wanting to be on GM Trial! EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Empathyy

» Hello :) (just a random post)
Hello everyone. Also, wanting to be on GM Trial! EmptySun May 26, 2013 5:36 am by Boliz

» Launcher Music
Hello everyone. Also, wanting to be on GM Trial! EmptySat May 25, 2013 11:06 pm by WhatIsTheLauncherMusic

Vote for us!
MapleStory Top 100
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 256 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:11 am

Hello everyone. Also, wanting to be on GM Trial!

5 posters

Go down

Hello everyone. Also, wanting to be on GM Trial! Empty Hello everyone. Also, wanting to be on GM Trial!

Post by iBringDaLULZ Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:51 am

my IGN is Skyrim, I am new to the server and testing out how it is. I like the feel and the look so far.
I am here to level and to make new friends and would also like to be considered a GM, if a GM looks at this post lol. I will be interested in meeting the new players on this server and please don't be a stranger to add me in game. I am very helpful as well, so if you need any help and I know the answer to it, please don't hesitate to ask. I am still getting the feel considering this is my first day, so come join me as I play this server and experience the new friends and companionship of everyone.

Again, don't be a stranger, I promise I don't bite lol! Hopefully I will see you in game!!!

iBringDaLULZ

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone. Also, wanting to be on GM Trial! Empty Re: Hello everyone. Also, wanting to be on GM Trial!

Post by kaiji Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:40 am

No offense but from my point of view, you joined today with no posts in forums while having only a lv 36 character in game(Skyrim). Don't think you will be thought highly of by the other GMs that could be recommending you to be a GM.

To add on to it, the number of GM is proportional to the number of players. We dont have much players so don't need much GMs.

people who are about to be GM are suppose to be known well among the players with a good attitude.

kaiji

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone. Also, wanting to be on GM Trial! Empty Re: Hello everyone. Also, wanting to be on GM Trial!

Post by Kill4Fun Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:23 am

You are not getting to be a GM you begger,sorry if this is offensive but i just have to say it:if you want to be a GM you can go away because you are just a begger.If you want to help players in-game go ahead but you will never be considered as a GM unless Gigit's chooses you.

OT. Welcome to the server.

Kill4Fun

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:56 pm

The top two players are correct, You do not qualify enough for a GM. If we see that you are helpful and stay, you may have a chance, but other than that you just joined recently, with a low level character, so it's not that likely you know much about the server or about anyone. Also, the amount of players are proportion-able to the number of GMs. We do not have that many players, so we do not need that many GMs. But ofcourse you may help players in game, but that's all you can do now. And please, do not do this again, I already posted a rule about asking to consider you for GM. it's been there for a long time, so please read that beforehand.

Thankyou,
Matt.
Matt
Matt
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/myplestoryguess

Back to top Go down

Post by iBringDaLULZ Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:18 pm

Kill4Fun wrote:You are not getting to be a GM you begger,sorry if this is offensive but i just have to say it:if you want to be a GM you can go away because you are just a begger.If you want to help players in-game go ahead but you will never be considered as a GM unless Gigit's chooses you.

OT. Welcome to the server.

Thank you for the welcome.

I didn't mean to sound like a begger, I was just posting it out there of my thoughts. Sorry if it sounded like that.

iBringDaLULZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronzy Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:37 pm

Welcome to MypleStory! I'll add you in my guild once I come online, if you don't already have one. But as they said, you can't really become GM on your first day.
Bronzy
Bronzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum