MypleStory Forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MypleStory Forums
MypleStory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» #MUST READ# How To join the Staff as a GM/GFX/DEV/ADMIN .
Farewell MypleStory,it was fun while it lasted. EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 2:22 pm by love you xx z

» DualBlader 4th job broken
Farewell MypleStory,it was fun while it lasted. EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 1:14 pm by katy-perry

» Is this server ever update since the last updates?
Farewell MypleStory,it was fun while it lasted. EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 12:52 pm by nedo

» Prizes/JQ/Cool Maps
Farewell MypleStory,it was fun while it lasted. EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:13 pm by teddiexbear

» What job is best?
Farewell MypleStory,it was fun while it lasted. EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 3:59 am by alicekitty02

» GM Application
Farewell MypleStory,it was fun while it lasted. EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 6:20 pm by [GM]Logan

» Server Down?
Farewell MypleStory,it was fun while it lasted. EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 3:43 am by Bronzy

» Justin's GM application.
Farewell MypleStory,it was fun while it lasted. EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:11 pm by Empathyy

» daniel gm app :)
Farewell MypleStory,it was fun while it lasted. EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:10 pm by Empathyy

» Chris's GM application
Farewell MypleStory,it was fun while it lasted. EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:08 pm by Empathyy

» GM Application Windsweper1980
Farewell MypleStory,it was fun while it lasted. EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:05 pm by Empathyy

» About Gigit and This Server…..
Farewell MypleStory,it was fun while it lasted. EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:02 pm by Empathyy

» Please some one help me!
Farewell MypleStory,it was fun while it lasted. EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Empathyy

» Hello :) (just a random post)
Farewell MypleStory,it was fun while it lasted. EmptySun May 26, 2013 5:36 am by Boliz

» Launcher Music
Farewell MypleStory,it was fun while it lasted. EmptySat May 25, 2013 11:06 pm by WhatIsTheLauncherMusic

Vote for us!
MapleStory Top 100
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 256 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:11 am

Farewell MypleStory,it was fun while it lasted.

4 posters

Go down

Farewell MypleStory,it was fun while it lasted. Empty Farewell MypleStory,it was fun while it lasted.

Post by Kill4Fun Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:13 am

So...I am leaving.Why?because i feel like i am a peace of crap that lies on the floor and needs to cleaned.It was fun while it lasted so,good luck.

Matt - I'll be honest but I hated you a little bit when you first joined.
Seena787 - I still remember the times at the v55 C: well good luck in life.I'll talk with you on xat (i dun have skype or anything,derp.)
Teddie - You left already so I bet you ain't reading this,anyways cya dude.
V3mp - Good luck and I hope you will become a GM one day C:
TaeYeonx3 - Good times in the v55,well cya :C
Atsukio - You was a good GM at the v55,hope you will become one at the v116 C:,farewell :C

If i didn't mention anyone i knew then I am sorry,well good luck everyone and i hope you will reach 200 with all your character slots,haha C:

I am leaving the forums and I will stay on Xat and in-game (maybe,as someone another).

Kill4Fun

Back to top Go down

Farewell MypleStory,it was fun while it lasted. Empty Re: Farewell MypleStory,it was fun while it lasted.

Post by Matt Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:28 am

I'll be honest too, I feel the same way. But right now, not that much. Anyways, hope to see you again soon! I hate that many people from v55 is leaving, and I hope to see most of you guys again in game even though if it's another person or not, whatever. Good luck at school and whatever else you are doing!
Matt
Matt
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/myplestoryguess

Back to top Go down

Farewell MypleStory,it was fun while it lasted. Empty Re: Farewell MypleStory,it was fun while it lasted.

Post by Kill4Fun Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:29 am

Oh well,thanks.

Kill4Fun

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninyu Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:59 pm

Well, I only knew you for a short time.

Are you letting drama get you down? Surely not.
Ninyu
Ninyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronzy Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:59 pm

Aww, don't leave just because people treat you like "shit". I'm sure there's a reason behind it. Sometimes you go on posts and say some pretty weird stuff, so people get kinda pissed of. If your not going to listen to me, then bye! Sad
Bronzy
Bronzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kill4Fun Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:28 am

People repeatedly lower my rep like they have a grudge against me or something like that,that's why i hate the reputation system.

Kill4Fun

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:25 am

Kill4Fun wrote:People repeatedly lower my rep like they have a grudge against me or something like that,that's why i hate the reputation system.

From what type of posts? Maybe they don't agree or something. I don't even use it, so don't think I repeatedly do that. I don't particularly like it that much too, I could take it out if you wish.
Matt
Matt
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/myplestoryguess

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronzy Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:43 pm

It's not that it's bad, just not that useful and may have a bias opinion.
Bronzy
Bronzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kill4Fun Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:22 pm

I would rather a Thanks button and a Report button (thanks for useful post and reporting a rule breaker >:D)

Last edited by Kill4Fun on Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kill4Fun

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninyu Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:51 pm

You shouldn't say you're leaving too quickly, everything can be solved through discussion.

As you can see here, I believe?
Ninyu
Ninyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down