MypleStory Forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MypleStory Forums
MypleStory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» #MUST READ# How To join the Staff as a GM/GFX/DEV/ADMIN .
Hello Myplers EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 2:22 pm by love you xx z

» DualBlader 4th job broken
Hello Myplers EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 1:14 pm by katy-perry

» Is this server ever update since the last updates?
Hello Myplers EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 12:52 pm by nedo

» Prizes/JQ/Cool Maps
Hello Myplers EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:13 pm by teddiexbear

» What job is best?
Hello Myplers EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 3:59 am by alicekitty02

» GM Application
Hello Myplers EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 6:20 pm by [GM]Logan

» Server Down?
Hello Myplers EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 3:43 am by Bronzy

» Justin's GM application.
Hello Myplers EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:11 pm by Empathyy

» daniel gm app :)
Hello Myplers EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:10 pm by Empathyy

» Chris's GM application
Hello Myplers EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:08 pm by Empathyy

» GM Application Windsweper1980
Hello Myplers EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:05 pm by Empathyy

» About Gigit and This Server…..
Hello Myplers EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:02 pm by Empathyy

» Please some one help me!
Hello Myplers EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Empathyy

» Hello :) (just a random post)
Hello Myplers EmptySun May 26, 2013 5:36 am by Boliz

» Launcher Music
Hello Myplers EmptySat May 25, 2013 11:06 pm by WhatIsTheLauncherMusic

Vote for us!
MapleStory Top 100
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 256 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:11 am

Hello Myplers

2 posters

Go down

Hello Myplers Empty Hello Myplers

Post by Klebo Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:46 pm

Good evening (well its evening for me anyway...) and welcome to my thread about well me (that wasn't too modest was it?)

Ahem that is an odd way to start a thread but anyway hey guys my name is Caleb but I have been known as Klebo on the internet for sometime (check my 360 Gamertag, every forum I sign up to, every MSPS I've played) yeah so been Klebo for quite some time, some of you may know me, some may not but all in all I am here to meet new people and try out a new server. I have been playing MapleStory since the beta of Global so a rather long time! I have also been playing Private servers since v55 era so been around a while Smile. I found this server on the top of Gtop100 as the top sponser and thought hell why not check it out it might be fun Smile, so here I am!

Anyway I hope to make some friends here, the last PS I was at didn't really meet anyone I could talk to really =\ so hopefully it'll be better here... I hope! So I am sure you'd want to know who I am a lil more so here is a brief bio of myself:

Name: Caleb
Orientation: Straight with gay tendencies (kidding I'm just gay... no Straight ah who cares!! but all seriousness I am Straight)
Hobbies: Football (Soccer), Gaming, My Band
Interests: MapleStory, 360 Gaming, Metal Music

So yes this is me and I hope to meet many people. Happy Mypling everyone Smile
Klebo
Klebo

Back to top Go down

Hello Myplers Empty Re: Hello Myplers

Post by Dicks Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:04 pm

Klebo wrote:Good evening (well its evening for me anyway...) and welcome to my thread about well me (that wasn't too modest was it?)

Ahem that is an odd way to start a thread but anyway hey guys my name is Caleb but I have been known as Klebo on the internet for sometime (check my 360 Gamertag, every forum I sign up to, every MSPS I've played) yeah so been Klebo for quite some time, some of you may know me, some may not but all in all I am here to meet new people and try out a new server. I have been playing MapleStory since the beta of Global so a rather long time! I have also been playing Private servers since v55 era so been around a while Smile. I found this server on the top of Gtop100 as the top sponser and thought hell why not check it out it might be fun Smile, so here I am!

Anyway I hope to make some friends here, the last PS I was at didn't really meet anyone I could talk to really =\ so hopefully it'll be better here... I hope! So I am sure you'd want to know who I am a lil more so here is a brief bio of myself:

Name: Caleb
Orientation: Straight with gay tendencies (kidding I'm just gay... no Straight ah who cares!! but all seriousness I am Straight)
Hobbies: Football (Soccer), Gaming, My Band
Interests: MapleStory, 360 Gaming, Metal Music

So yes this is me and I hope to meet many people. Happy Mypling everyone Smile

Welcome Klebo and why not Caleb, I hope you found what you did want too a great MSPS.

I tell you a bit about Myple;

There players are quite Friendly (Most), Players are very Active at forums so feel free to post Guides & Suggestions or what ever you like to post they will be noticed. Well In Game, Training can be a bit boring when you reach Lv. 120 but, There are coming Boss Party Quest. (I have heard this from Moderator) In that minigame you will receive much Experience & get friends. But ask for the players to help you when you are 150 Lv. People will help you like they did help me & i helped many others. In the Guides section you will find many great guides and they help you to start the server & become Pro. Welcome to Myplestory!

Dicks

Back to top Go down