MypleStory Forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MypleStory Forums
MypleStory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» #MUST READ# How To join the Staff as a GM/GFX/DEV/ADMIN .
Hello Myple! EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 2:22 pm by love you xx z

» DualBlader 4th job broken
Hello Myple! EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 1:14 pm by katy-perry

» Is this server ever update since the last updates?
Hello Myple! EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 12:52 pm by nedo

» Prizes/JQ/Cool Maps
Hello Myple! EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:13 pm by teddiexbear

» What job is best?
Hello Myple! EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 3:59 am by alicekitty02

» GM Application
Hello Myple! EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 6:20 pm by [GM]Logan

» Server Down?
Hello Myple! EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 3:43 am by Bronzy

» Justin's GM application.
Hello Myple! EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:11 pm by Empathyy

» daniel gm app :)
Hello Myple! EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:10 pm by Empathyy

» Chris's GM application
Hello Myple! EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:08 pm by Empathyy

» GM Application Windsweper1980
Hello Myple! EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:05 pm by Empathyy

» About Gigit and This Server…..
Hello Myple! EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:02 pm by Empathyy

» Please some one help me!
Hello Myple! EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Empathyy

» Hello :) (just a random post)
Hello Myple! EmptySun May 26, 2013 5:36 am by Boliz

» Launcher Music
Hello Myple! EmptySat May 25, 2013 11:06 pm by WhatIsTheLauncherMusic

Vote for us!
MapleStory Top 100
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 256 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:11 am

Hello Myple!

3 posters

Go down

Hello Myple! Empty Hello Myple!

Post by Redbering Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:31 am

Hello guys I am new to Myple. I have been looking to get back into Mmorpgs lately, and since Maplestory had gotten too boring, I decided to look for a private server. I have come across this server which just by glancing around the forums I had decided would be fun! I just wanted to introduce myself so that I could get to know some of you guys who I am confident are cool people. First if all, I am 14 years old and am currently a freshman in high school. Whether people here are "ageist" or not I do not know, but hopefully you do not assume any preconceived ideas of me based on only age. My name is Nick, but on video games I am accustomed to going by "Red" based on my IGN. I actually prefer this and funny enough have a hard time recognizing the name Nick among type. I have been playing Maplestory ever since the beginning of the 2nd anniversary (started pretty young) and quit about 1 and a half years ago. I tried to start playing again 3 months ago but eventually gave up. Personality wise I am quite sarcastic (which is to be expected In a teenage boy around my age) and energetic, however in type I tend to act more calm/mature since it is hard to display these qualities across text. I play video games (obviously) other than just Maplestory but none in specific. Either way I think I've been over doing this post and should just wrap it up. I am looking forward to interacting to all of you guys and hope we can get along.

Redbering

Back to top Go down

Hello Myple! Empty Re: Hello Myple!

Post by Kill4Fun Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:40 am

Dat long introduction.Welcome to the server I hope you enjoy your time Smile.

Kill4Fun

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicks Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:52 am

Redbering wrote:Hello guys I am new to Myple. I have been looking to get back into Mmorpgs lately, and since Maplestory had gotten too boring, I decided to look for a private server. I have come across this server which just by glancing around the forums I had decided would be fun! I just wanted to introduce myself so that I could get to know some of you guys who I am confident are cool people. First if all, I am 14 years old and am currently a freshman in high school. Whether people here are "ageist" or not I do not know, but hopefully you do not assume any preconceived ideas of me based on only age. My name is Nick, but on video games I am accustomed to going by "Red" based on my IGN. I actually prefer this and funny enough have a hard time recognizing the name Nick among type. I have been playing Maplestory ever since the beginning of the 2nd anniversary (started pretty young) and quit about 1 and a half years ago. I tried to start playing again 3 months ago but eventually gave up. Personality wise I am quite sarcastic (which is to be expected In a teenage boy around my age) and energetic, however in type I tend to act more calm/mature since it is hard to display these qualities across text. I play video games (obviously) other than just Maplestory but none in specific. Either way I think I've been over doing this post and should just wrap it up. I am looking forward to interacting to all of you guys and hope we can get along.

Welcome Nick! Read Guides for much help at Begining Myplestory. There are guides for Leveling, Nx Guides, Cube Guides.
Good Luck In MypleStory V.117

Dicks

Back to top Go down

Post by Redbering Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:54 pm

Thank You Smile

Redbering

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down