MypleStory Forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MypleStory Forums
MypleStory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» #MUST READ# How To join the Staff as a GM/GFX/DEV/ADMIN .
Where is Gigit? EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 2:22 pm by love you xx z

» DualBlader 4th job broken
Where is Gigit? EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 1:14 pm by katy-perry

» Is this server ever update since the last updates?
Where is Gigit? EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 12:52 pm by nedo

» Prizes/JQ/Cool Maps
Where is Gigit? EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:13 pm by teddiexbear

» What job is best?
Where is Gigit? EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 3:59 am by alicekitty02

» GM Application
Where is Gigit? EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 6:20 pm by [GM]Logan

» Server Down?
Where is Gigit? EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 3:43 am by Bronzy

» Justin's GM application.
Where is Gigit? EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:11 pm by Empathyy

» daniel gm app :)
Where is Gigit? EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:10 pm by Empathyy

» Chris's GM application
Where is Gigit? EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:08 pm by Empathyy

» GM Application Windsweper1980
Where is Gigit? EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:05 pm by Empathyy

» About Gigit and This Server…..
Where is Gigit? EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:02 pm by Empathyy

» Please some one help me!
Where is Gigit? EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Empathyy

» Hello :) (just a random post)
Where is Gigit? EmptySun May 26, 2013 5:36 am by Boliz

» Launcher Music
Where is Gigit? EmptySat May 25, 2013 11:06 pm by WhatIsTheLauncherMusic

Vote for us!
MapleStory Top 100
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 256 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:11 am

Where is Gigit?

+4
Umbreon
Kill4Fun
Cherrys
Molatte
8 posters

Go down

Where is Gigit? Empty Where is Gigit?

Post by Molatte Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:22 am

As the title of the thread says, where is Gigit?

I am creating this thread not only as a frustrated player/member, but also as a worried player/member. Worried about the future of this server. For the past month (?) or so, we have NOT seen Gigit anywhere in Myple, nor or forums. There are TONS of problems that needs to be addressed to in the server and while I understand that coding is not a simple task as easy as clicking a button, I do feel that the players in this server DESERVE an explanation or an update of what's to come.

This way, players who contemplate on quitting can be patient or have something to wait for. I'll just list some things that need to be addressed in this server;

1) Lack of Bosses working [ Only VL, BG, Anego, HT, and Zak functional]
2) Many skills broken [ Arrow Rain, Tempest, Might, Meso Explosion, etc]
3) Many random D/cs [I mostly experience this in Aliens, LHC, PPQ, clicking on shop guy, exiting CS, clicking random NPC]

4) LAG [These past few days]
5) Boxes in FM
6) Some items in CS are not purchaseable [2x EXP & Shielding Wards (although might be for Donors)]

7) No GM applications (1GM isn't enough because we can't expect Amanda to be on at ALL times; plus her ACC is bugged so we basically have no GM right now; which needs to be fixed) Hiring a couple of more players in different time zones should fix this problem so that there are at least ONE GM on in different time zones.

Cool Lack of Forum activity --> Lack of Forum Moderator [Lack of Forum activity is directly related to Game activity. If new players (or even old players) find the game repetitive [not interesting], they'll probably won't bother to post in the forums. Lack of forum moderators is self explanatory; you can't expect Dicx and Seena only to take care of the forums.

9) Adfocus - I find this VERY annoying and has caused me to almost stop posting directly on forum. Anyone else?

The most probable proof that Gigit is absent from this server is the voting page of the main website. It says that we receive 1VP & 6k NX PER VOTE except on October & November where we will earn 3VP & 18k NX. It's already the 4th of December and we still receive 3VP & 18k NX.

The potential for this server is tremendous. The only thing is that it has become repetitive and has caused many new players to automatically defer to other servers. In all honesty, the only thing to do this in server is to hit boxes in FM, mass-vote to get cubes, and sit in FM & Cube; with the occassional VL, HT, Zak Run. After that, nothing. Do I need to state how the community is SO small that those who actively play this server practically KNOW one another without the need to add to BL?

[/rant]

If Gigit is indeed working on an update in the background, then feel free to post an announcement or some sort so that we as players can be optimistic for what's coming ahead. Again, I'm not creating this thread as a hater of this server, but as a worried active player who can only hope that a bright future is ahead of us. Smile

We're here Gigit, so you should be too.

Molatte
Molatte

Back to top Go down

Where is Gigit? Empty Re: Where is Gigit?

Post by Cherrys Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:58 am

Molatte wrote:As the title of the thread says, where is Gigit?

3) Many random D/cs [I mostly experience this in Aliens, LHC, PPQ, clicking on shop guy, exiting CS, clicking random NPC]

5) Boxes in FM
6) Some items in CS are not purchaseable [2x EXP & Shielding Wards (although might be for Donors)]

7) No GM applications (1GM isn't enough because we can't expect Amanda to be on at ALL times; plus her ACC is bugged so we basically have no GM right now; which needs to be fixed) Hiring a couple of more players in different time zones should fix this problem so that there are at least ONE GM on in different time zones.

Cool Lack of Forum activity --> Lack of Forum Moderator [Lack of Forum activity is directly related to Game activity. If new players (or even old players) find the game repetitive [not interesting], they'll probably won't bother to post in the forums. Lack of forum moderators is self explanatory; you can't expect Dicx and Seena only to take care of the forums.

9) Adfocus - I find this VERY annoying and has caused me to almost stop posting directly on forum. Anyone else?

1. There are actually more bosses working then that
3. I haven't witnessed any random dc's
4. Haven't noticed any lag either
5. Don't know what that means :3
6. They are meant not to work
7. There is a GM give away going on now
8. We have 2 active forum admins + Me. I find the forums active.
9. This is because of the GM give away
~More pple on forums > More $ from ads

Actually his activeness on the server is higher then usual (But yes past 5 days he hasn't been on).
- But he comes on every week and fixes 1 bug or so...
- Still not enough

Cherrys
Cherrys

Back to top Go down

Post by Kill4Fun Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:30 pm

I am creating this thread not only as a frustrated player/member, but also as a worried player/member. Worried about the future of this server. For the past month (?) or so, we have NOT seen Gigit anywhere in Myple, nor or forums. There are TONS of problems that needs to be addressed to in the server and while I understand that coding is not a simple task as easy as clicking a button, I do feel that the players in this server DESERVE an explanation or an update of what's to come.

This way, players who contemplate on quitting can be patient or have something to wait for. I'll just list some things that need to be addressed in this server;

2) Many skills broken [ Arrow Rain, Tempest, Might, Meso Explosion, etc]

5) Boxes in FM

The most probable proof that Gigit is absent from this server is the voting page of the main website. It says that we receive 1VP & 6k NX PER VOTE except on October & November where we will earn 3VP & 18k NX. It's already the 4th of December and we still receive 3VP & 18k NX.

The potential for this server is tremendous. The only thing is that it has become repetitive and has caused many new players to automatically defer to other servers. In all honesty, the only thing to do this in server is to hit boxes in FM, mass-vote to get cubes, and sit in FM & Cube; with the occassional VL, HT, Zak Run. After that, nothing. Do I need to state how the community is SO small that those who actively play this server practically KNOW one another without the need to add to BL?

[/rant]

If Gigit is indeed working on an update in the background, then feel free to post an announcement or some sort so that we as players can be optimistic for what's coming ahead. Again, I'm not creating this thread as a hater of this server, but as a worried active player who can only hope that a bright future is ahead of us. Smile

1.BossPQ was suggested and will be implanted after Gigit is done with the bugs.
2.I am pretty sure Gigit is doing his job and is fixing the bugs.
3.Aliens,LHC and PPQ:You kill too fast.
Clicking on NPC's:The npc is either bugged or you double clicked on him which causes d/c.
Exiting CS:In every server you will d/c sometimes when exiting the CS
4.Your internet connection is slow I haven't experienced any lags.
5.What's with them?
6.They are not supposed to be purchasable
7.There is a GM giveaway like Cherrys said.
8.Actually the forum is very active.
9.What AdFocus?

Kill4Fun

Back to top Go down

Post by Umbreon Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:48 pm

Cherrys wrote:

5) Boxes in FM

1. There are actually more bosses working then that
3. I haven't witnessed any random dc's
4. Haven't noticed any lag either
5. Don't know what that means :3
6. They are meant not to work
7. There is a GM give away going on now
8. We have 2 active forum admins + Me. I find the forums active.
9. This is because of the GM give away
~More pple on forums > More $ from ads

Actually his activeness on the server is higher then usual (But yes past 5 days he hasn't been on).
- But he comes on every week and fixes 1 bug or so...
- Still not enough

Yah, I would agree with this

Adding to number 9: Gm giveaway > More activeness on Forums> More Ads> more $ for the server
Umbreon
Umbreon

Back to top Go down

Post by SnapBack Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:49 pm

If you have ad block you wont see adfocus...

SnapBack
SnapBack

Back to top Go down

Post by Umbreon Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:52 pm

SnapBack wrote:If you have ad block you wont see adfocus...

But really... Just bear through the ads.

~It gets the server $!

Bad adblock
Umbreon
Umbreon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicks Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:35 am

I can show how to pass that AdFocus, And yeah Molatte i have been a bit unactive in game maybe i should be there a lot more.

Dicks

Back to top Go down

Post by SnapBack Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:06 am

Umbreon wrote:
SnapBack wrote:If you have ad block you wont see adfocus...

But really... Just bear through the ads.

~It gets the server $!

Bad adblock
I've always had an adblocker lol
SnapBack
SnapBack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sachiel Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:14 pm

Nvm, he got on.
So 3x VP ending soon.

Sachiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronzy Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:05 pm

1. That is true, we really need BPQ or working Empress.
2. I think that the main ones should be fixed by now, it's been quiet a long time.
3. Like people have stated above this happens in many servers.
4. I'm not experiencing any. Shocked
5. What about them?
6. Yeah, i'm pretty sure they're not supposed to work.
7. I honestly think there should be GM applications instead of a "game" going on in the forums of whoever posts more. If I really BADLY wanted to become a GM then I would just go and spam on every thread.
8. Yeah, although we have 2 we should get more. Maybe make applications for that too?
9. Just get AdBlock if you really hate it. I have AdBlock but I turn it off whenever I come on these forums to help out the server. If you wanna help out the server and not get AdBlock or something like that, do what I do. Open like 6 different threads and once you finish with one the other one will already be ready. Very Happy

But I agree with most of these things, Gigit should really maybe hire some coders as I have seen some people on the server quitting because of the daily cubing and just sitting in FM and having nothing to do.
Bronzy
Bronzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Molatte Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:43 am

Just an update. Gigit showed up about 2 days ago and he said he will announce something important. A time then showed showing "1hr 39min." We were hoping there would be an update.

But as the time passed, nothing happened. Gigit was gone and the server continued on its abandoned path. Gigit told the people in Ch1 FM that he would be ending the 3x VP points but that too is still going on.

Molatte
Molatte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sachiel Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:46 am

Molatte wrote:Just an update. Gigit showed up about 2 days ago and he said he will announce something important. A time then showed showing "1hr 39min." We were hoping there would be an update.

But as the time passed, nothing happened. Gigit was gone and the server continued on its abandoned path. Gigit told the people in Ch1 FM that he would be ending the 3x VP points but that too is still going on.

Actually he told everyone who are interested of donating to come FM 10 ch1, but after that he went AFK / BRB / OFF.

Sachiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Molatte Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:03 pm

Sachiel wrote:
Molatte wrote:Just an update. Gigit showed up about 2 days ago and he said he will announce something important. A time then showed showing "1hr 39min." We were hoping there would be an update.

Actually he told everyone who are interested of donating to come FM 10 ch1, but after that he went AFK / BRB / OFF.

I didn't include that part because it was just him trolling. At least that's how I consider it. I went into FM 10 myself and he wasn't there.

Also, he mentioned there would be a big update for the 100th day of Myple; nothing.
Molatte
Molatte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherrys Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:11 pm

hmmmm I'll talk with him....
Cherrys
Cherrys

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronzy Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:51 pm

Cherrys wrote:hmmmm I'll talk with him....

Yay! Thanks! Very Happy
Bronzy
Bronzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kill4Fun Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:21 am

Cherrys wrote:hmmmm I'll talk with him....

Hey Amanda can you tell me Gigit's Skype?

Kill4Fun

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherrys Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:17 am

Yah its darkgigit ~ any1 can add him
Cherrys
Cherrys

Back to top Go down

Post by Kill4Fun Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:36 am

Cherrys wrote:Yah its darkgigit ~ any1 can add him

Thanks

Kill4Fun

Back to top Go down

Post by Kill4Fun Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:09 pm

Hey Amanda the it tells me that this Skype user doesn't exists

Kill4Fun

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronzy Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:43 pm

Kill4Fun wrote:

Hey Amanda the it tells me that this Skype user doesn't exists

I added him as darkgigit and it worked. If you added the "~" take it away and try it again.
Bronzy
Bronzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down