MypleStory Forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MypleStory Forums
MypleStory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» #MUST READ# How To join the Staff as a GM/GFX/DEV/ADMIN .
Rethink the prices for bottles in ArdentHill EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 2:22 pm by love you xx z

» DualBlader 4th job broken
Rethink the prices for bottles in ArdentHill EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 1:14 pm by katy-perry

» Is this server ever update since the last updates?
Rethink the prices for bottles in ArdentHill EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 12:52 pm by nedo

» Prizes/JQ/Cool Maps
Rethink the prices for bottles in ArdentHill EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:13 pm by teddiexbear

» What job is best?
Rethink the prices for bottles in ArdentHill EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 3:59 am by alicekitty02

» GM Application
Rethink the prices for bottles in ArdentHill EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 6:20 pm by [GM]Logan

» Server Down?
Rethink the prices for bottles in ArdentHill EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 3:43 am by Bronzy

» Justin's GM application.
Rethink the prices for bottles in ArdentHill EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:11 pm by Empathyy

» daniel gm app :)
Rethink the prices for bottles in ArdentHill EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:10 pm by Empathyy

» Chris's GM application
Rethink the prices for bottles in ArdentHill EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:08 pm by Empathyy

» GM Application Windsweper1980
Rethink the prices for bottles in ArdentHill EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:05 pm by Empathyy

» About Gigit and This Server…..
Rethink the prices for bottles in ArdentHill EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:02 pm by Empathyy

» Please some one help me!
Rethink the prices for bottles in ArdentHill EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Empathyy

» Hello :) (just a random post)
Rethink the prices for bottles in ArdentHill EmptySun May 26, 2013 5:36 am by Boliz

» Launcher Music
Rethink the prices for bottles in ArdentHill EmptySat May 25, 2013 11:06 pm by WhatIsTheLauncherMusic

Vote for us!
MapleStory Top 100
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 256 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:11 am

Rethink the prices for bottles in ArdentHill

5 posters

Go down

Rethink the prices for bottles in ArdentHill Empty Rethink the prices for bottles in ArdentHill

Post by Kitiara Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:36 am

As the topic states this is the request/suggestion/plea of an almost broke Alchemist Sad

the price for the empty bottles and empty oil bottles is a little steep. If you look at it from the stand point of one item it might seem menial but once you look at it from the point that you need 2000 bottles of one kind to make enough health or Mana potions it kinda breaks the piggy.

so my suggestion is that these mentioned items get their prices reduced from 1000 a piece to 100 a piece.

thank you for your consideration and please, before anyone comes and states "tis so easy to make meso" or any other nonesense, please refrain.
Expending 2million mesos on a few pots made still hurts.

again, thank you for your consideration

Kitiara Elrik
Crafter/Alchemist Aficionada

Kitiara

Back to top Go down

Rethink the prices for bottles in ArdentHill Empty Re: Rethink the prices for bottles in ArdentHill

Post by Emperor Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:00 am

I guess I could understand that from alchemy considering you wouldn't be making money unless you were selling those crazy +stat potions or the +HP potions. Unlike Accessory crafting where you make money with pretty much anything you make.

Emperor

Back to top Go down

Rethink the prices for bottles in ArdentHill Empty Re: Rethink the prices for bottles in ArdentHill

Post by Seena787 Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:37 am

please understand that those are the prices that Nexon has placed on those items
Seena787
Seena787
Admin
Admin

https://myplestory.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kill4Fun Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:06 pm

Why don't you go to pot shop and buy potions? Neutral

Kill4Fun

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitiara Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:42 am

cause thats the fun of "professions" to do something else, anywho, regardless of how "NWXON" has it set, i still think they should belowered a lil, other "so called GMS-LIKE" servers have done it, cause they understand they magnitude of impact.

Kitiara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kill4Fun Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:41 pm

i already told you.buy potions from a shop.it's cheaper and faster.

Kill4Fun

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitiara Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:28 pm

geez, and i already told you, I WANT TO DO THIS, tis part of the game, so i want to enjoy that......
if you find it "non amusing" im sorry for that, just like i dont enjoy PvP nonsense, but thats my problem, right?

something to do, besides grinding and leveling to achieve a vane sense of achievement....

all im asking is for a lil thought on it, regardless
this is not a profit making market, tis just a way to beat the boredom of grinding...

if i wanted to make mesos i would sell androids and infinite shuriken

Kitiara

Back to top Go down

Post by Banned. Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:47 pm

Kitiara wrote:geez, and i already told you, I WANT TO DO THIS, tis part of the game, so i want to enjoy that......
if you find it "non amusing" im sorry for that, just like i dont enjoy PvP nonsense, but thats my problem, right?

something to do, besides grinding and leveling to achieve a vane sense of achievement....

this is not a profit making market, tis just a way to beat the boredom of grinding...

God dammit i agree with you kill4fun thinks it has to be his way and you have to listen to hi,. Its a gms-[LIKE] server not GMS SERVER thats why people play private servers or else why not move to GMS.

Banned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kill4Fun Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:32 am

Ian. wrote:
Kitiara wrote:geez, and i already told you, I WANT TO DO THIS, tis part of the game, so i want to enjoy that......

God dammit i agree with you kill4fun thinks it has to be his way and you have to listen to hi,. Its a gms-[LIKE] server not GMS SERVER thats why people play private servers or else why not move to GMS.

Well do as you want,seena said it's GMS Prices Very Happy have fun

Kill4Fun

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitiara Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:05 pm

hmmmm ok
here are some hard facts from the actual source, not hearsay....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_3TUD41Ex0

thats the item shop in Ardentmill from GMS Broa... (please look for 3:13 for the actual image of the store)

now this next is a post from an official MS forum the Europe branch that seem to be having the same problem...

http://forum.nexoneu.com/showthread.php?535686-Ardentmill-price

theres an actual list of prices on the items from GMS

no disrespect to anyone, but just because one person says "right" doesnt make it so...
Kill4Fun, before you mount a crusade, please be informed on the facts not the hearsay of an ADMIN, an actual ADMIN. They are not gods, just human beings with more know-how, but still subject to fail, like the rest of the flock. After this, tis on them, not you.

in the end, im still going to work my Alchemy, still going to enjoy the game the best i can, even if the prices are not changed.... i would luv them to be more "reasonable" but im not going to quit, i like the server, tis mostly quiet, almost death-like.

Kitiara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kill4Fun Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:13 am

Dude look at the date i posted and look at the current date almost a month passed,why do you post?

Kill4Fun

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitiara Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:45 am

first, i have a life outside this
second, i couldnt post online links, the forum wouldnt let me
third, cause i feel like it
fourth, youre a freaking troll

I knew you were going to be the one to reply...

still, you didnt even acknowledged the information i posted, just the fact i posted, which makes you a bigger troll...

anyway, the purpose of this was to re-iterate my point that this was not a whim but an actual situation based on the actual initial statement....

"GMS-like"

Again, in the end, im still going to work my Alchemy, still going to enjoy the game the best i can, even if the prices are not changed.... i would luv them to be more "reasonable" but im not going to quit, i like the server, tis mostly quiet, almost death-like.

Kitiara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kill4Fun Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:40 pm

I'm not a fucking troll dude you are breaking rules you can't kill a person and say "cause i feel like it".that post is old no one cares about it let it die in peace :C

Kill4Fun

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitiara Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:43 pm

are you making any sense, really?? how am i breaking rules?? who did i kill? i just pointed a flaw, thats all.... how did your panties got into such a winded bunch, really.

anywho, i see you keep trolling the formus, cause if its so dead, why are you the one still bothered by it. i have my reasons, what are yours?

GMS-like encompasses a broader spectrum than just low rates, tis the whole experience, and thats my point... if by flaw or misguide, some factors are askew well thats not on me to fix, but on me to point, for i have no power to fix said things...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
not an ex-GM of anything....

Kitiara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kill4Fun Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:43 am

Shut up /facepalm.anyways just pointing out the thread is old so nobody cares.i'm done here

Kill4Fun

Back to top Go down

Post by Seena787 Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:07 am

ok im /locked this thread since becoming a big fight
Seena787
Seena787
Admin
Admin

https://myplestory.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down