MypleStory Forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MypleStory Forums
MypleStory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» #MUST READ# How To join the Staff as a GM/GFX/DEV/ADMIN .
Cannot copy dll files to Maplestory folder? EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 2:22 pm by love you xx z

» DualBlader 4th job broken
Cannot copy dll files to Maplestory folder? EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 1:14 pm by katy-perry

» Is this server ever update since the last updates?
Cannot copy dll files to Maplestory folder? EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 12:52 pm by nedo

» Prizes/JQ/Cool Maps
Cannot copy dll files to Maplestory folder? EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:13 pm by teddiexbear

» What job is best?
Cannot copy dll files to Maplestory folder? EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 3:59 am by alicekitty02

» GM Application
Cannot copy dll files to Maplestory folder? EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 6:20 pm by [GM]Logan

» Server Down?
Cannot copy dll files to Maplestory folder? EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 3:43 am by Bronzy

» Justin's GM application.
Cannot copy dll files to Maplestory folder? EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:11 pm by Empathyy

» daniel gm app :)
Cannot copy dll files to Maplestory folder? EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:10 pm by Empathyy

» Chris's GM application
Cannot copy dll files to Maplestory folder? EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:08 pm by Empathyy

» GM Application Windsweper1980
Cannot copy dll files to Maplestory folder? EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:05 pm by Empathyy

» About Gigit and This Server…..
Cannot copy dll files to Maplestory folder? EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:02 pm by Empathyy

» Please some one help me!
Cannot copy dll files to Maplestory folder? EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Empathyy

» Hello :) (just a random post)
Cannot copy dll files to Maplestory folder? EmptySun May 26, 2013 5:36 am by Boliz

» Launcher Music
Cannot copy dll files to Maplestory folder? EmptySat May 25, 2013 11:06 pm by WhatIsTheLauncherMusic

Vote for us!
MapleStory Top 100
Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 256 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:11 am

Cannot copy dll files to Maplestory folder?

3 posters

Go down

Cannot copy dll files to Maplestory folder? Empty Cannot copy dll files to Maplestory folder?

Post by nenami Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:50 pm

I've been having this issue.. any server that requires me to transfer a new dll file, mainly ijl15.dll, it won't copy. I can't move it anywhere, the action just starts then stops right after. I can only move/copy the original one that Maplestory came with, but that much doesn't really help.

I'm quite tired of it, as I've only been able to run ONE server, and turns out it just wasn't what I was looking for. I'd love to try Myple, so I thought I'd post my problem here..

Ah, trying to run it without those dll files comes up with a "Failed to run MapleStory" error, obviously wouldn't work anyway, but yeah. As I speak I'm deleting all Maplestory files and going to reinstall, but I doubt that would help my dll issue there, I just want a clean start.

nenami

Back to top Go down

Cannot copy dll files to Maplestory folder? Empty Re: Cannot copy dll files to Maplestory folder?

Post by G-Unit-Mick Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:54 pm

yeah, i recomend that you reinstall it Smile
G-Unit-Mick
G-Unit-Mick

Back to top Go down

Cannot copy dll files to Maplestory folder? Empty Re: Cannot copy dll files to Maplestory folder?

Post by nenami Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:55 pm

I'll update if it fixes the problem ^^

nenami

Back to top Go down

Post by Revaicon Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:12 pm

A fresh installation will hopefully help. If not, try disabling your antivirus and then copying the Myple files. Not sure if your antivirus would deem the .dll's as potential threats, if that would happen, then it would explain why the copying doesn't work.

Keep us posted either way, we'll help you until you get it working!

Revaicon

Back to top Go down

Post by nenami Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:03 pm

I still can't move the dll files ._. Not anywhere, course I've tried other places, and I've also tried compressing Myple to a rar, dragging it to MapleStory folder, then extracted to there.. but the dll's still didn't make it.

Hmm.. and I do have my anti-virus off completely.. any thoughts?

nenami

Back to top Go down

Post by Revaicon Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:24 pm

Try running winRAR as an administrator, and then seeing if it can extract the files. If that doesn't work, let me know, I can try uploading or sending the files to you directly.

Revaicon

Back to top Go down

Post by nenami Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:28 pm

Thanks anyway but.. I believe I stumbled upon the solution ^^ Hahaha.. my old anti-virus was not completely removed before a new one was installed, turns out while inactive, it was still running in the background and blocking me from moving those files. How silly, haha.

Thanks for the help though! I'll be sure to come back and post if I can get on the serer or not.

nenami

Back to top Go down

Post by Revaicon Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:42 pm

Ohhh that'll do it! Glad you solved the issue. Smile Feel free to add me in-game if you need help or need a friend to train with/talk to. ^_^

Revaicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down