MypleStory Forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MypleStory Forums
MypleStory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» #MUST READ# How To join the Staff as a GM/GFX/DEV/ADMIN .
>>Guides For New Players (Lvling/Cubing/Bossing)<< EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 2:22 pm by love you xx z

» DualBlader 4th job broken
>>Guides For New Players (Lvling/Cubing/Bossing)<< EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 1:14 pm by katy-perry

» Is this server ever update since the last updates?
>>Guides For New Players (Lvling/Cubing/Bossing)<< EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 12:52 pm by nedo

» Prizes/JQ/Cool Maps
>>Guides For New Players (Lvling/Cubing/Bossing)<< EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:13 pm by teddiexbear

» What job is best?
>>Guides For New Players (Lvling/Cubing/Bossing)<< EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 3:59 am by alicekitty02

» GM Application
>>Guides For New Players (Lvling/Cubing/Bossing)<< EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 6:20 pm by [GM]Logan

» Server Down?
>>Guides For New Players (Lvling/Cubing/Bossing)<< EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 3:43 am by Bronzy

» Justin's GM application.
>>Guides For New Players (Lvling/Cubing/Bossing)<< EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:11 pm by Empathyy

» daniel gm app :)
>>Guides For New Players (Lvling/Cubing/Bossing)<< EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:10 pm by Empathyy

» Chris's GM application
>>Guides For New Players (Lvling/Cubing/Bossing)<< EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:08 pm by Empathyy

» GM Application Windsweper1980
>>Guides For New Players (Lvling/Cubing/Bossing)<< EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:05 pm by Empathyy

» About Gigit and This Server…..
>>Guides For New Players (Lvling/Cubing/Bossing)<< EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:02 pm by Empathyy

» Please some one help me!
>>Guides For New Players (Lvling/Cubing/Bossing)<< EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Empathyy

» Hello :) (just a random post)
>>Guides For New Players (Lvling/Cubing/Bossing)<< EmptySun May 26, 2013 5:36 am by Boliz

» Launcher Music
>>Guides For New Players (Lvling/Cubing/Bossing)<< EmptySat May 25, 2013 11:06 pm by WhatIsTheLauncherMusic

Vote for us!
MapleStory Top 100
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 256 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:11 am

>>Guides For New Players (Lvling/Cubing/Bossing)<<

+6
sharon913
whomedude
NotTaiga
Revaicon
Bronzy
knyx
10 posters

Go down

>>Guides For New Players (Lvling/Cubing/Bossing)<< Empty >>Guides For New Players (Lvling/Cubing/Bossing)<<

Post by knyx Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:44 am

okay.. umm i decided to make a guide since theres ppl always asking stuff...

(Please excuse some of the grammar/run-ons im just going to rush this through)

Creating your Character.

Suggestion: Make chars that use weapon+shield/sub weapon Equips ex. Mercedes/DB/Phantom/ warriors (1 hand + Shield) / Mage (shield ) .. those you can have EXTRA damage/stats on both equips or if u wanna do singles its fine too.. but i would suggest that when u are funded.

ALWAYS starts as an explorer.. except one case that you wanted to play phantom you would need to start a phantom first > get the lvl 0 card from your equip inventory (thats for phantom only other jobs you wouldnt need it) and put it in the bank. THEN you make an explorer
and yes, phantom's stealing skill doesnt work now,, but you still would have enough DPS(damage per sec) to do tons of damage with only phantom skill.

Okay,, done with the phantom problems... with the explorer than you had created once you reach lvl 10 type @myple , you would have 1mil mesos, 2 helm ( lvl0 and 50) and a medal (which is useless imo). anyways moving on at lvl 10~ type @myple AGAIN click job advance then choose the jobs you wanted to play (dont pick mihile atm.. it isnt working) once you get the job you wanted, you are ready to start off your journey.

okay,, so you are lvl 10 huh.. type if you are Mercedes, Phantom, and db~ type @myple for your weapons, and the higher lvl weapons you have to farm for them (which makes it more challenging-ish? somewhat?)

once you get your job you cant use any skills without your designated weapon (ex. if you are mage you HAVE to use a wand/staff to use your skills and such) to get your weapons you would have to go to the town that you get your job at, i know u get it at @myple but no.. (Ex. Thief, you would have to go kerning)

REMEBER!! @myple is your best friend, well google is too but they wont support pots.

Leveling Up~

Hint: In FM theres a box for you to rape on~ you can get 1.5x exp coupon there which helps your journey and make your life easier~

Time to start your training..>(not for funded players cuz they can just go chimney and rape the skeletons there at lvl 10)
Lvl 10-20 mushroom at henesy
Lvl 20-35/40 Skeletons at chimney how to get there? @myple > Somewhere > monster map> Chimney(the first one)
Lvl 35/40-60/65 Scarecrows ~ same map as skeletons im sure you maplers know that already
Lvl 60/65-80/85 Jesters ~ Same map~ w/e
Lvl 80/85-120/140 Aliens! @myple > Go somewhere> Aliens ~ well after 120 it'll be a bit slower but still a decent exp and such.. Map 4 is most likely the best place cuz theres only 2 Platform and awesome spawns

(if you are lucky you would find ppl that help u go NBPQ it doesnt have much reward but exps are great)

Lvl 140+ BOSS PQ!!! GOOD EXP/NX/BPQ Points(only referring to Hard BPQ) no damage? No problem! theres always ppl selling leech there. ex. ME Very Happy and others that needs BPQ points... anyways You can leech by giving them the BPQ Points they wanted from you most likely they would want 30-50k per run but you get about 6k NX , 60k BPQ Points and TONS of EXP per run. Even you give them the BPQ Points to leech you would still have 6k NX Per run.. with the nx u make,, you can CUBE your shet :3 !

Cubing~

Rare items : Well for now.. Pendants/ Face accessorie).. those worth alot~ could be obtain from event~
Empress Equips/Weapons , and Lvl 130 Pvp set ~ Could be obtain from Empress events~

Heres a list Of Potentials that you can get when your item is Legendary.

lvl 1-10 Equips ONLY
40% Boss damage
20% All Stats
20% Total Damage

Remember!! DONT ever cube lvl 11-30 items(Equips ONLY does not include Accessory)! Those gives shtty stats.

Lvl 31+ Equips ONLY
30% Boss Damage
20% All Stats
12% Total Damage
( other % Stats doesnt really matter)

Weapons~ well.. im sure you are smart enuff to cube lvl 71+ Weapons unless you are rich and cube lvl 0s

Weapons Stats you can get/Keep!

20-40% Boss damage
9-12% ATT
30-40% PDR ( Ignore monster's Defense)
20% All stats ( not really recommended unless you have 2-3 lines
9-12% Total damage

My suggestion.. I would go for ATT/Boss damage/PDR (well if u have boss damage on other equips then get ATT and PDR ONLY ) Boss damage only add up to 200%-250% UNLESS YOU ARE A MAGE!!

For equips i would go for Boss damage/All stats ~

When you cube.. try to get the item to legendary with 20% all stats then go for the next equip until all of it is 20% then you can go for 20% All stats/30-40% Boss damage on other lines... Ex. 20% All stats 30/40% boss damage and 1 random pot, or 20% All stats 20% All stats.. until all of em are 40% ? thats good! you might be able to cap damage now.. feeling bored with extra NX? make a new item to legendary.. and hope it gets to 60% which is HARD~ but possible..

Oh.. and accessories.. BPQ points can exchange Rings and timeless weapons.. Rings are most likely a boost of your damage.. cuz you can pot it.. even tho 12% all stats and 15% Boss damage is the highest u can get.. but still worth the cubes~

BOSSING!

Well.. get to 120+ and Go for Von Leon (VL) for his Weapon.. or trade 10 coin + 1k Purification totem which u can get in LHC and trade with [GM]Asuna or who ever... for the weapon.. (not sure if its still avail..)

Zak/Czak : Prequest is bugged.. in order to do it.. PAY 300Mil... i know its alot but when u finish Czak.. and get the helm.. its all worth it.. the helm gives 2x All stats 10% HP/MP quite lovely to cube..

Empress: ONLY AVAIL IN EVENT! AWESOME WEAPONS!! ppl are crazy for em.. well not just the damage but the sexiness of it Very Happy ~~!!

Thats all the boss for now~

Well thats about it.. if i left anything leave a reply.. and ill edit it..

And if you still have any questions Ask me in game~

~ IGN: Knyx ~ Kynx ~ Knxy ---- ~

Last edited by knyx on Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total

knyx

Back to top Go down

>>Guides For New Players (Lvling/Cubing/Bossing)<< Empty Re: >>Guides For New Players (Lvling/Cubing/Bossing)<<

Post by Bronzy Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:51 am

Amazing guide! Very Happy
Bronzy
Bronzy

Back to top Go down

>>Guides For New Players (Lvling/Cubing/Bossing)<< Empty Re: >>Guides For New Players (Lvling/Cubing/Bossing)<<

Post by Revaicon Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:05 am

Great guide! This would have helped me out a buttload when I first started, as I'm sure it will help out many newcomers (and old people like me whose memories suck). xD

Revaicon

Back to top Go down

Post by NotTaiga Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:11 am

*clap*
NotTaiga
NotTaiga

Back to top Go down

Post by whomedude Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:44 am

knyx wrote:

Well.. get to 120+ and Go for Von Leon (VL) for his Weapon.. or trade 10 coin + 1k Purification totem which u can get in LHC and trade with [GM]Asuna or who ever... for the weapon.. (not sure if its still avail..)

If this is true... I can get like 4 VL Daggers XD

whomedude

Back to top Go down

Post by sharon913 Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:23 am

lovely except for some reason bpq is gone.
getting nerfed i guess.. too much exp for easy bosses

all the rest is amazing, except the part with rare pendants, there are bowties pretty easy to get Smile

sharon913

Back to top Go down

Post by Gongod Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:13 am

Nice guide (:

Gongod

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicks Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:54 am

Quite good guide but those who ask these problems i guess they dont even own forum user. Dont know why i think so but i feel that. Rolling Eyes

But guide : Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven 4 / 5

Dicks

Back to top Go down

Post by claudan Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:34 am

uhm where can i buy scubes to get an item legendary?

claudan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylezline Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:16 pm

claudan wrote:uhm where can i buy scubes to get an item legendary?
At the Cash Shop, They are sold in packs of 10 and come with a SOK (Scissors of Karma) for 15,900 NX
Kylezline
Kylezline

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylezline Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:14 am

Can you make a Scrolling Guide? I never got into scrolling
Kylezline
Kylezline

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down